Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chou Academy Backstage

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29508
God's Blessing : 4038

Chou Academy Backstage Empty
PostSubject: Chou Academy Backstage   Chou Academy Backstage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:36 pm

Ok. I see many of us are making the profiles for our characters already for this thing. We haven't finish with the preparations yet. We will wait a little while longer for other members to post up a profile before we start. I suggest that any other member who wants to join in later should be entering this Academy as transfer student....ORRRR they can be a student that haven't been shown up in the scene for awhile. All up to you guys really.

Also feel free to add input on where and how this role play should turn out. Also you guys can suggest to us what NPC should do what. But Klarrann will decide on making the NPC that or not.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Prowess Point : 15081
God's Blessing : 29

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Backstage   Chou Academy Backstage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:37 pm

I CALL starting off the Chou Academy thing just tell me when we are starting it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15492
God's Blessing : 61

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Backstage   Chou Academy Backstage I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:53 am

Quote :
Often scolded by Cichol.
Quote :
For this reason, she is sometimes in trouble with Cichol.
Quote :
Shes been to the principals office loads of times. Seeing Cichol is one of her regular things.

I'm liking that most of us get in trouble a lot, so far.
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Backstage   Chou Academy Backstage I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:08 am

Oh I forgot to mention this: Anyway even though we are doing Chou Academy. We are in the same School/Academy but none of our story have to connect in anyway. But I am sure some of us are going to have meetings in the Academy. <3 It will be epic.
Back to top Go down
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Prowess Point : 21642
God's Blessing : 538

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Backstage   Chou Academy Backstage I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:28 am

Nice opening soul, the set up's a little weak (no clue why a teacher would order students who believe they were idiots to stand up) but the punchline packed some heat xD

and lolz on poor kitty, sounds like shes in a school full of snakes *hisssssss*

btw guys, lets get our characters set up a bit before we dive into any drama, alright? noones done it yet but im just saying Razz
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Backstage   Chou Academy Backstage I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:59 pm

I believe that this Academy should be very diverse and train students to fight using magic and any others like that. Oh we should also have different clubs for each of our character. I don't really know x3 we shall see how everyone think and then just throw it all together.
Back to top Go down
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Backstage   Chou Academy Backstage I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:40 am

heheheh, seeing as we're all deliquents in one form or another, maybe we should all have our chars be heading to the detention hall with Cichol at the end of school, and that's how we'll all kinda start our relationship together, looks like soul's breaking the school day by morning, lunch then noon classes. So we'll all just eventually do something to get detention in chapter 1, and heading to detention will be the end of chapter 1 leading into chapter 2.
Back to top Go down
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Backstage   Chou Academy Backstage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:52 am

the title of chapter one makes me sound the main char, "A new transfer student" and I'm the only one transferring xD. Personally, I'd title it "Introducing..." then thats everyones intro Razz I'm having a hard time wink wink giggle giggle (no srsly, i can't figure out what to do with King) >.>
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Backstage   Chou Academy Backstage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:56 pm

Well... here are the moves I can think of based on what your bio tells me about Amy and your plans for this chapter

1. Confront her telling her to stop following you (usually, causing an uproar would follow up with a detention)

2. Sit down and try to ignore the fact that she's there

3. Fast forward to another time of day and explain King's feelings about this. (He's looking back at what happened and trying to take it in.)

4. Duck out of class to avoid being seen by her (also will result in a detention as soon as you're noticed... if your teacher is attentive)
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Backstage   Chou Academy Backstage I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:55 pm

i edited my 1st post so that im a transfer student too without directly stating it.There now you dont have to feel so bad. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Backstage   Chou Academy Backstage I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:20 pm

Just fyi, even tho we say "Highschool" drama, i didn't literally mean "highschool" more like the whole backstabbing, rumor starting, flirting boyfriend girlfriend blah blah blah... (otherwise, we wouldn't have a 12 yr old 9th grade student in the academy...KITTAH... >.> or a 22 yr old in the academy, unless he really fails xD bro >.>) its called Chou Academy as in a school which trains combatants, its basically a mercenary school who eanrs their funds through requests and such. also, please try to refrain from editing an entire post again, we all semi post according to other posts, this time, the consequence wasn't horrific, but still xD imagine if person A said they got into a fight and got dentention and met person B in detention, and person B writes that they met person A in detention then person A changes their post to not being in detention then its a whole big messy situation OTL.
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Backstage   Chou Academy Backstage I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:07 am

i only changed like 5 words .......
Back to top Go down
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Backstage   Chou Academy Backstage I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:07 am

i know i know Razz
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Backstage   Chou Academy Backstage I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:27 pm

klar or sokkeysaka one of you needs to post your holding the rp up Sad
Back to top Go down
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Backstage   Chou Academy Backstage I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:03 pm

O: we were planning on posting our roleplays weekly xD huge chunks at a time rather than bit by bit :3 but i guess its basically been a week.
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Backstage   Chou Academy Backstage I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:45 am

Why am I Asian? x-x Couldn't you guys just say "some guy that is smirking and laughing his ass off?" Some JERKY LOOKING GUY would be fine -3-. GOSH! Being the ASIAN GUY makes this Academy thing look lame -3-.

How about changing that Asian guy to a JERK OFF SMILING AT THE DESK?!?!? MHMMMMM????
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Backstage   Chou Academy Backstage I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:17 pm

heheh i knew you would have that reaction which is why i posted it that way Twisted Evil plus you are asian and klar told me not to edit the posts that would greatly alter the story Sad so Razz
Back to top Go down
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Backstage   Chou Academy Backstage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:16 pm

i think someone should start up chapter 2 O: im not really good with this highscool splice of life kinda roleplay or storyline x3 i kinda wanna have my char skip that whole detention scene and start off in chapter 2 compaling about being in detention hall
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Backstage   Chou Academy Backstage I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:34 am

Well, let's see where we're at for Chapter 1.

Soul's at the detention hall awaiting his punishment

Little Sis is at the detention hall receiving her punishment

Sokky's at the detention hall working his acting skills to avoid serving detention

I'm at the detention hall awaiting punishment

Aniki's on his way to the detention hall

Seems we're all on the same path. Might as well start up chapter 2. Besides, after a post like a few of ours, I would imagine it difficult to start up something new unless a second chapter was made.
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Backstage   Chou Academy Backstage I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:17 am

Sorry guys, the detention hall is just going to be fast forwarded. Now we get to join a club and continue our story with the initialization of our club wanting to be the best in the school. We will brawl it out or however you guys want your club to act out. You can create a new club or u can join an existing one. Sniper club, Kendo club, Art club, Magic club, Chess club, etc you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Backstage   Chou Academy Backstage I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:22 pm

Quote :
Soul's at the detention hall awaiting his punishment

I already got my punishment o.o im just sleeping on the desk now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Backstage   Chou Academy Backstage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:59 pm

bwaaaah, for Chou Academy, i think i'll have ti wait and see what everybody does and ill just sorta follow suit, i have no idea what to do with my characters ;o; also, ifya read it alrdy, any sugesstion for who my clubs instructor is going to be?

Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Backstage   Chou Academy Backstage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:38 pm

Ferghus, The best in this situation. You can beat up on him.
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Backstage   Chou Academy Backstage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:29 pm

This is off topic but i have a good idea for chapter 3 ......
Chou Academy Chapter 3: The Academy has a Talent Show!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Backstage   Chou Academy Backstage I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:00 pm

looks like everyone's found their way into a club, bout time we move onto chapter 3? srsly, i have no idea bout these kinds of roleplays :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy Backstage   Chou Academy Backstage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chou Academy Backstage
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next