Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kingdom of Chou Backstage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29508
God's Blessing : 4038

Kingdom of Chou Backstage Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom of Chou Backstage   Kingdom of Chou Backstage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:20 pm

Oh btw, this role play is strictly strategic and we must follow our order carefully. There will be no magic but you can have items that are rare. You can also use you intelligence to create new war item or tools to succeed in battle. We will not be using magic, laser, any sort of scifi weapons, or any summoning of a monster or rare mystical creature. Keep in mind of the weapon that we are using in our age. We will be using weapons such as sword, spear, axe, slow loading rifle, bows, cannons, battle ships, horses, and anything that we can probably make in these kind of century.

Oh our armor can be unique but keep in mind that it should have its weakness and strength.

For example: if your character and unit is wearing heavy plate armor they can't move fast or be agile. archers will most likely be in light armor so they can move fast and so on but they are useless in close range combat.

Another example is Sokkun and his unit. Sokkun is strong in most aspect but if him and his unit is to enter a battlefield all his unit will be annihilated in under 10 minutes, because they are only specialize in infiltration and gathering information. So my unit is good for causing confusion and fleeing the battlefield. As a result of win or lose if Sokkun lose all his unit his general might behead him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29508
God's Blessing : 4038

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Chou Backstage   Kingdom of Chou Backstage I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:27 am

DUN DUN DUNNNN! Kitty's father just got murder hahaha.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Prowess Point : 21642
God's Blessing : 538

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Chou Backstage   Kingdom of Chou Backstage I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:02 pm

Okay, heres where I see Kingdom of Chou going, Soul is waiting to be reassigned to another unit, Kitty is requesting an audience with Setan and bro is reporting that our castle has been infiltrated. So the castle is infilrated by thousands of troops and we have no time to prepare for a counterattack, our only choice is to escape with as many people as possible. The infiltration causes a major panic throughout the castle so everyone needs to find there way out and rendevous at our outpost in Fairfax. Setan gets heeavily injured during the raid and is carried to Fairfax, theeen, we'll see how things will go.
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Prowess Point : 15081
God's Blessing : 29

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Chou Backstage   Kingdom of Chou Backstage I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm

Fairfax....... are you serious :/? Isnt that the name of the castle in Fable 2
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15492
God's Blessing : 61

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Chou Backstage   Kingdom of Chou Backstage I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:02 pm

That's also a town in Alaska.
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Chou Backstage   Kingdom of Chou Backstage I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:40 am

yea...OTL I was going for Mount "something" but nothing too eastern abd nothing too literal, like Mount Bloodkill xD (better than what bro suggested "Mount Nipals" >.>) anywhooo, I was trying to hurry and finish the post so i could play pangya Very Happy I'll come up with better towns later. btw after we all reach the rendevous point, take some time to prepare and refresh yourself, it'll take some time to gather and reform our troops to take our castle back <3
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15492
God's Blessing : 61

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Chou Backstage   Kingdom of Chou Backstage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:36 pm

Well, as I'm reading, all I see is "Chou's at war" "Chou's under attack by the enemy"
I hope you guys don't mind me creating another country for Chou to be at war with so we can make it stop looking like Chou's in a battle with a mirror.
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Chou Backstage   Kingdom of Chou Backstage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:01 pm

O: bro alrdy mentioned he recognized the enemies infiltration unit's armor to belong to our neigboring country The Mantis x3 and right now, the enitre world is at war (world by their standards, before ppl knew the world was round xD) and i created the downfall of Setan so "we'd learn from our mistakes" kinda ideal. Razz the castle falls, but remeber, they launched a sneak attack by going around our forces, heres my plans, im gunna send soldiers families letters of their brave sacrafices (those letters that tellya ya son brother daughter etc, died in batltle) gather our troops and do some preparations before taking back our castle. Oh, once kitty and soul reaches the rendevous point, ill hold a war council to assess our current situation and what steps to take, ever thos kitty and soul are only small soldiers for now, they should find out somehow x3, and i could also add in, The Mantis infiltrated our castle while we were at war with a group of bandits from Lenmirk, so it doesnt look like we engaged in battle immediatly after being driven out of our castle xD
Back to top Go down
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Chou Backstage   Kingdom of Chou Backstage I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:58 am

alright, soul kitty, i need you guys t find your way to fairfax, after the emissary returns with reinfrocements from athlum, we're gunna prepare our counterattack and take our castle back. If nothing happens, ill prolly write something like "Scout: Sir! Reports say 3 civilians were attacked by bandits outside our town gates, one of them wore the armor of chou. Klarrann: Kidnapping civilians right outside our gates, have they no regard for chou? Annihilate the bandits and rescue the civilans. Ill prolly task this to someone and see how they play out the rescue, or if soul reports his actions to me maybe i can tell him to go rescue them since he let them be kidnapped under his nose. anyways, if soul does rescue kitty, youll prolly be put in a commander postion because kitty's father is a renown warrior and soul who resuced them showed me his prowess in battle or somehing or other, important part is you guys need to hurry to fairfax. otherwise we'll be stalled for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Chou Backstage   Kingdom of Chou Backstage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:33 pm

gah! kitty's beaner language OTL lolz, just had to say >.>
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Prowess Point : 15081
God's Blessing : 29

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Chou Backstage   Kingdom of Chou Backstage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:32 pm

Hey guys i dont think i wanna continue this rp till i undersand fully how to develop an alternate personality.So yea i guess in the mean time ill free kitty but ill be seriously hurt so i go into a coma or something.That way ill still be in it
just inactive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Chou Backstage   Kingdom of Chou Backstage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom of Chou Backstage
Page 1 of 1