Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chou Academy episode 1: A new student comes to Chou Academy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Prowess Point : 15015
God's Blessing : 29

Chou Academy episode 1: A new student comes to Chou Academy Empty
PostSubject: Chou Academy episode 1: A new student comes to Chou Academy   Chou Academy episode 1: A new student comes to Chou Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:31 pm

"If there are any idiots in the classroom please stand now" said the homeroom teacher of class 10A getting up out of her chair.A while passed and no one got up. Eventually after a couple more minutes of silence a student gets up. The teacher Ms.Eavan turns around and says " I see we have a young man, so young man why do you consider yourself an idiot" the young man took a minute or so to reply and stated his answer casually.

"Wellllll i dont consider myself an idiot i just felt really bad letting you stand up there all by yourself." A few seconds passed and the class burst out with laughter and the teachers cheeks flushed a bright red.

"I see we have a wise guy in our class maybe you would like to tell this joke to the principal and the rest of the school staff" said Ms. Eavan retaliaiting and finally regaining her composure.

"Sure i dont mind as long as the rest of the staff isnt as blonde as you i think ill have no problem" the student said as casually as all the rest of his answers were.

"Ok but i dont quite understand what you mean" said the teacher.

"Thats the point i dont want to have to explain the joke a dozen times" said the student. Once again the class burst out laughing.

"Fine sir then if you would please leave my classroom and continue your comedy routine elsewhere" Ms.Eavan said furiously.

The student left the classroom with no hesistation and went to the principal's office.What a way to start his first day of 10th grade at this new High school. What a day for me to start off at my new school Chou Academy

Last edited by Soulpaladin on Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29442
God's Blessing : 4038

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy episode 1: A new student comes to Chou Academy   Chou Academy episode 1: A new student comes to Chou Academy I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:23 am

I sat in the gym watching the other classroom participate in their P.E. class. I am suppose to be in Magic Class 231: Fusion Magic, but once again Lassar Sensei has a hang-over. I really don't like being in class if I am not learning anything. I got up from one of the seat and head toward the Mess Hall. I think I am going to buy some juice. On my way toward the Mess Hall I heard a roar of laughters from one of the class room. I went to check what is so going on.

As I open the door to peak through the class room in 10A I notice a hot blonde teacher.

"Wow what a cute teacher. I wonder why is she all flustered about?" as I thought to myself.

I see a student standing up from his seat. Pshh. He must of said something dumb to get that hot teacher mad. I closed the door and head back toward the Mess Hall. *sighing of depression* What am I doing in this Academy? Oh right. I am here to learn about the Ancient History. But none of the Sensei that is teaching here knows much about the true history of the Ancients. I am really interested in some of the Ancients magic as well.

I got my juice and drank it down in one gulp. Ugh! I'ma go do some studying in the Library.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Prowess Point : 21576
God's Blessing : 538

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy episode 1: A new student comes to Chou Academy   Chou Academy episode 1: A new student comes to Chou Academy I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:44 am

Another school year ends, another school I'm expelled from. Another school year starts, another school I'm transferred to too. I've lost count of how many schools I've been expelled from. But everytime, it's always some lame excuse, "Our school aren't equipped to deal with students like him." "He don't fit in well with the other students." "Im at the end of my ropes with him..." This year is my last chance, this was the only school who would still accept me regardless of what my previous Principals had to say. Today, I begin my first day at the academy.

Klarrann: "Chou Academy huh...?"

I was told to go meet the Vice Principal before I headed to class.

(knock knock)

Klarrann: "Excuse me. My name is Klarrann. I'm looking for the Vice Principal."

Vice Principal: "So you're Klarrann. Not quite what I expected. I'm the Vice Principal Cichol. Looking at your profile, you seem to have a unique talent to cause trouble. You will find that everyone at Chou Academy are gentle and docile, I would greatly appreciate it if you didn't give us any trouble."

Cichol's words sounded sincere, but somehow, at the same time, felt sarcastic. I've never met a man like Cichol before. He displays a simple smile but all I can sense from him is a murderous bloodlust.

Klarrann: "I'll do my best sir."

Cichol: "Good. I'm glad we've reached an understaning. You may head to class now."

Klarrann: "Yes sir."

I handed my homeroom teacher my transcipts. She had me give a formal introduction of myself to the class. During my introduction, I can hear the other students whispers, "Did you hear? Class haven't even started and he's already been to the Vice Principals office." "I hear he got tranferred because he sent 6 students to the emergency room." I couldn't care less of what they thought. After finishing my introduction, I head to me desk. Before I could even sit down, I heard the professor "It seems we have yet another tranfer student. Why don't you introduce yourself?"

Transfer Student: "What I hate most in the world are weak simple minded people. I love to read manga's, listen to heavy metal and most of all, I love King."

My eyes widenedin disbelief.

Klarrann: "AMY!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15426
God's Blessing : 61

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy episode 1: A new student comes to Chou Academy   Chou Academy episode 1: A new student comes to Chou Academy I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:32 am

"Oh crap, I'm late! I am so late!"

I slept in past my alarm, hit my head on the way out of bed, forgot my I.D. at home, didn't get a chance to eat breakfast, and I've tripped at least twice running my way to school. I'm at least 50 minutes late; but, at least I'm almost there. Just a little more of a push and I'll be home free! Come on lungs, don't give out on me now!

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" I felt the energy of being close to the finish line surge through my veins, and a loud yell uncontrollably poured out my mouth like a raging waterfall. The gate was in sight, not a single soul stood in my path.

Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Kit-Kat

Kit-Kat

Prowess Point : 16415
God's Blessing : 70

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy episode 1: A new student comes to Chou Academy   Chou Academy episode 1: A new student comes to Chou Academy I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:47 am

Oh god. I'm in 9th grade and starting a new school. This place is amazingly huge. But, meh. I Have to go see the principal. I entered her office slowly and saw her looking at schedules.

"Um...excuse me." I said softly.

She looked up and smiled. "You must be in 9th grade. I'm Morrighan, whats your name?"

"I'm Kitty, but people call me Kit, Kitteh, or Kittah." I said.

"Well welcome to Chou Academy. Here's your schedule. Just ask anybody if you can't find where to go." She said handing me a schedule

"Okay, thank you, Morrighan. See you later then." I said.

"Goodbye, Kit." She said walking back into her office. I walked down the halls looking for my homeroom. Apparently, I had some dude named Ranald or something. I quietly went in and gave my teacher all the stuff he needed.

"Class, this is Kitty. You can call her Kit, Kitteh, or Kittah. Understood?!" He commanded.

"Yes sir!" They all said.

I sat in a seat and could hear people whispering. Did I do something wrong? Then the door opened and a huge kid walked in. I'm guessing he was a bully. He stared at me and grimaced.

"WHY ARE YOU IN MY SEAT. He yelled.

"How the hell was I supposed to know? Its just a seat. I'll move if its bugging you that much." I hissed.

Everybody around me gasped and the teacher hid behind a desk. I probably shouldn't of said that.

"YOU THINK THAT ITS JUST A SEAT? ITS MY SEAT YOU BITCH." He roared.

"I'll move, okay?" I said annoyed.

As I got up he punched my eye. Once again everybody gasped. I felt blood drip from it and it probably is a black eye. What else could he do?

"Look I'm sorr-

I was cut off by him throwing a desk at me. Ranald got up, but the bully looked at him and he went hiding again. I was on the ground with a bleeding eye andd maybe a broken leg but, I have no energy to get up. Cichol rushed in and quickly sent him to Morrighan. I guess he was more worried about me.

"Ranald, call the nurse." He hissed.

Ranald went to the phone and called the nurse.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

My vision was blurred, but I nodded yes. Nurse Nao got here and she ran to me.

"Poor thing! Will you carry her to my office? She looks like shes 50 pounds or something." She asked.

Cichol nodded yes and he carried me to the nurses office. She cleaned up my eye and said that I probably have to go to the hospital. I shook my head no. She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Can I just rest for a little bit while you tend to me?" I asked.

She looked at my eyes and gasped.

"Your eyes change colors? And sure go rest." She said.

"Yes, depending on my mood. And thank you." I said.

I layed down on the bed there and flipped to my stomach so she can look at my leg. Soon I dozed off.
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy episode 1: A new student comes to Chou Academy   Chou Academy episode 1: A new student comes to Chou Academy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:56 pm

I sat in one of the computer seat that is located in the corner by the window. I started to look into the school research data base. Nothing much important. All the files that I can view is the one that are pretty much 'common knowledge'. Then I was wondering if there is any new modifications for my dual magic pistols. I look it up on the data base. Ahhh there is one. A modification for pressure amplification. Whoa that can cause some major damage...hmhmm? What is this? Magic charge increase by 1.5 seconds? Meh I'll just do the modification. I headed out to look for the pistol technician, I believe her name is Meles.

Meles handed me the pistols back in less than 5 minutes. She works pretty fast. Anyway, time to head to the training center. I will test these new pistols in battle simulation...I hope not many students is there training also.

Last edited by Sokkun on Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy episode 1: A new student comes to Chou Academy   Chou Academy episode 1: A new student comes to Chou Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:18 am

"Geez..." I muttered sitting down at my desk during lunch time. What an amazing morning this has been: I wake-up late, run to school with everything I have, and I still get detention for it. My seat was the one next to the window in the back of the class as a result of being late, but that's okay, now I have something to blankly stare at and not look awkward. I rested my head on my arm against the desk and commenced staring, responded by a giggle.
"After two years of being in high school, you finally got to fill that role, huh Piko?" Caldera spoke to me in a sickly sweet tone that caused my teeth to hurt.
"After 17 years of life, you still haven't even learned how to cook an egg properly." I spoke to her in my usual sarcastic tone. "And what do you mean 'that role'?"
"Well, look at you. You have the seat next to the window in the back of class, you're staring out it, and you have a detention. You're a delinquent." I can't tell if she's trying to steal my thunder, it's really hard to decipher from that high-pitched voice of her's.
"It's not like I haven't had detention in this school before. I'll get it done and over-with, never get another again and graduate at the end of this year, no problem." I looked down at all the kids in P.E., dodging projectiles, throwing punches at one another... it looked fun. "Cichol can such an ass of a vice principal though. I show that I really want to get to school by running to it as fast as I can then nearly coughing up a lung, and he gives me a detention." I looked towards Caldera, who was sipping on a juice box. "Watch, he's going to give me the 90-minutes of Darkness instead of some lighter form of punishment." Caldera smiled.
"Your scarf is crooked, and I doubt that. At the worst, he'll give you 30-minutes chained to a wall." She said while I adjusted the small bit of my uniform she pointed out.
Cichol is not only the Vice Principal of this school, he also runs detention and decides what level of punishment students get. 10-minutes of running (for your life), 20-minutes of chopping firewood, 30-minutes chained to a wall, 40-minutes of listening to a senile war veteran, 50-minutes of cleaning the locker rooms, 60-minutes of arrows barely missing your vital regions (head, neck, down-there, Achilles Tendon), 70-minutes of standing still in a thunderstorm, 80-minutes of walking on hot coals, and the worst of them all, 90-minutes of darkness. Each one more severe than the last, all designed to damage the student mentally, not physically.
"Pfft..." I resumed my gazed out into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy episode 1: A new student comes to Chou Academy   Chou Academy episode 1: A new student comes to Chou Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:56 pm

I walk to the door of what seemed to be a ancient room and by ancient I mean cavemen must have constructed this door years ago :/ . I push open the door and yell "Howdy guys is this detention" suddenly all eyes were on me. Even the eyes of Cichol were on me... well i think they were idk that dude always wore a robe and i could never see his face, he is a total creeper. "You must be Mr. Soul Paladin" cichol said in his dark foreboding voice.

"Umm yea thats me" I responded.

"Great" he said with a tone of maliciousness "You will sit over there by Hailey and in 10 minutes I will tell you your punishment"

"Ok" i said excitedly. Why was i excited? I was excited because that hailey chick was hotter than a thousand suns. I mean Dam she was blonde with straight hair, nice kind of skinny curvy figure, and im pretty sure she was smart also she had good average boob size. All attractive features and she was sitting right next to me! I walked over to the seat next to her and planted my bottom in it. I sat quietly for the first 3 minutes while i listened to two girls talking about some kind of darkness and also trying to find a way to talk to Hailey. Suddenly i had an idea.

"Hey I'm Soul whats your name" (oh yea the total introduce yourself approach works everytime)

"Are you a dumbass he just said my name was Hailey" (OMG spoke to soon shit well at least i know why she was in detention, this girl had attitude) I quickly retreated to the other side of my desk and cowered a little bit. But quickly regained my composure and turned back around to face Hailey. I knew the perfect thing to say.

"I know you are but what am I" (OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS DID I REALLY JUST SAY THAT SHIT IM SCREWED) I waited for the inevitable onslaught of insults coming from this super hot girl. When suddenly......

"Mr.Soul Paladin please come here I have your punishment" (Thank god i was saved by Cichol, yea i know right saved by the creeper). I got up and went over to his desk with so much speed you thought I just won the lotto and was off to collect my prize. Whatever Cichol had in store for me i didnt care because anything was better than remaining here in this class.

"Ok what i want you to do for your punishment is ............ Dodge arrows for 30 minutes because this is a first time offence and the person shooting the arrows will be.... Hailey" I look at him with a look of utter fear and and sadness.

Yea i would totally take back the part about "Anything was better than remaining here in class" Cichol found the one thing that made this worse.............................................Hailey.

Dam and I was just starting to enjoy my first day of school.But now as far as I am concerned Im a dead man.

Last edited by Soulpaladin on Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kit-Kat

Kit-Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy episode 1: A new student comes to Chou Academy   Chou Academy episode 1: A new student comes to Chou Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:00 pm

Luckily, my leg was only sprained. I looked at my schedule and saw that I had magic next. Isn't she the drunk-all-the time teacher? Hopes shes not on a hangover. I roamed the halls and found her classroom. I gave her my papers and sat down in MY seat this time.

"Class, were going to have a test on magic fusion. Don't worry its not graded." She assured.

She handed out the tests and I quickly flipped to the back of it. Meh, 60 questions. I guess it COULD be worse. I began my test and started to feel really tired. 'If you a fire elemented, whats your weakness..? I fell asleep. I opened my eyes to see Lassar in front of me.

"Have a nice nap?" She asked annoyed.

"It was quite fine, actually." I repiled.

"Wel,l I hope you have a nice nap in detention." She directed.

"..I hope you have a nice time being hungover, bitch." I muttered to myself.

I roamed the halls again looking for detention. Ahh. This dark gray, old room must be it. I walked in and Cichol darted his eyes at me, aleast I think he did.

"Falling asleep in class , eh? Right after you get your ass kicked?" He said chuckling a little.

"Go die in a hole.. you dick.." I murmered to myself.

"Hmm? What was that?" He taunted.

"I said, ...yes sir." I blinked.

"Thats what i thought. Now go find a seat." He comanded.

Right , okay. I sat in a seat with no one beside me. Most people were already recieveing their punishments. Cichol said he'll give me mine in 20 minutes. He already has to many people serving them. I sighed and waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy episode 1: A new student comes to Chou Academy   Chou Academy episode 1: A new student comes to Chou Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:36 pm

Wewt 5 minutes till its my turn to be in one of the training arena. There is a lot of students here to do some personal training today I assume. I sat in one of the seat that is available after I signed in at the counter. I smile and sat there impatiently. I can't wait to test these new babies out.

A few while past and I heard an explosion.  Two student came flying through the walls of one of the training arena, and bump into me really hard. I flew and hit another group of students. I got up to brush myself off, "Is everyone okay?" I said still stunned at the incident. The two students that came flying out of the training arena seem to be arguing.

"You dumb-ass, WHY CAN'T YOU PULL THAT COMBINATION MOVE PERFECTLY?!"
"Calm down man it's too difficult and your speed is too fast for me to catch up with you."

I interrupted them. "Umm can you guys not argue after causing all those commotions?"

They turned at me all infuriated and push me, "It's none of your business."

I bumped into another student. A female student. Oh no I know her...It's Kana. She is renown as a goody goody student and is super powerful. I landed on her. I got up quickly and apologize to her. But her face flustered up and she screamed. I jump back and bumped into the two students who was the cause of all of this. They seem to be really scared and they held onto me and hid behind me.

"Kana it's not my fault. It's an accident." She didn't listen to me. She spun around and pulled out a book. She started to chant and pointed her palm toward me. A big blast shot out of her hand. I took a direct Lightara spell. It burn so much. I started to dodge all of her other Lightara spell and yelled out "KANA I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS!" she kept firing at me. I pulled out my dual pistol. I started to shoot at her. I dodge and roll around the lobby. The other students run in panic. I look over and Kana isn't there. I turned around sensing a murderous intent. She was right there next to me and this time it seems like she got a fully charge Lightara and a Firagra fusion. I jump back and dodge to the left. The blast blew up a big wall and I was caught in the blast. I flew a little bit but with the smoke covering me I concentrated my mana and aim toward her book. a few second later the blast was unleashed. She flew back and turned around and blasted some more light magic at me. I jumped into a corner to hide. I heard the teachers, Trefor and Ranald, coming. Oh thank god I'm saved. I look over the corner and I see Kana fleeing.

"Oh shit! I am going to be held responsible for this." I came out of my hiding spot and smiled. "Oh I'm glad your here! There was this student and she is super crazy and she just jump at everyone. I was so scared I hid in this corner. Oh the horror."

They look at my hands and notice that my weapon is still in my hand with smoke coming out from it. They smiled, "Enough Spirit. You discharge your weapon here in the lobby right? It's against the Academy's policy. We are going to have to punish you."

Man this isn't even my fault. Why do I have to pay for this. They don't even reason correctly. Gosh. But I did get some good training with my new weapon. I think I will downgrade my right pistol from the pressure amplification. It just doesn't feel right. I headed over to the detention hall.

"Oh Assistant Principal. Hi how are you?", I asked him all gleefully.

"He turned to me. Oh, Hi Spirit. Are you here to help me out with some administration work again?" He asked me.

I smiled, "Yeah, I heard that a lot of new people are here in detention. So I am here to give you a helping hand." I patted my head, Yay Great Job! No detention for me. "I'll be waiting right here near your desk if you need me Assistant Principal Cichol." I turned and head toward the desk he suppose to be in and sat there.

Last edited by Sokkun on Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:53 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Prowess Point : 21576
God's Blessing : 538

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy episode 1: A new student comes to Chou Academy   Chou Academy episode 1: A new student comes to Chou Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:44 pm

I can't believe it, she actually followed me here...(hiding in the mens shower). I need to find a way to shake her off.

Man's Voice: "Are you stupid or what King? You're in the same Academy, how long do you think you can avoid her?"

In the corner of my eye I caught the image of a familiar face. A face that holds a smile and a deep sadness.

Klarrann: "What are you doing here Gorgon?"

Gorgon: "What's it look like? I'm showering you idiot!"

Klarrann: (Staring blankly) "You know what I mean."

Gorgon: "You and me gots a score to settle, I'm here to make sure you don't forget."

Gorgon leapt at me with his fist ready to launch. His fist only a few centimeters away from my jaw, I heard a yelp. "KYAAAAH!!" Before I knew it, Gorgon was laying in front of me twitching in excrutiating agony.

Gorgon: (Barely able to breathe) "Thats low King...Having your bitch do a sneak attack..."

Klarrann: "What are you talking about? You knew she was out there..."

Thinking back, as Gorgon's fist closed in on me, I did see a silhouette of someone launching their knee upward. Exactly where the knee connected I had an idea, seeing as Gorgon's hands are occupying his nads.

Amy: "I'm more than enough to take care of trash like you!"

The door to the mens shower suddenly opened.

Cichol: "Whats happening here!?"

Me, Amy and even Gorgon were ordered to go to the detention hall after school hours.

Gorgon: "Why do I have to go to the detention hall? I'm not even a student here..."

Cichol: "You don't have to worry about that, I've already informed your schools principal about this incident."

Amy: "I wonder what this Academy's detention hall is like, I hope it's as much fun as our last detention hall, right King?

Klarrann: "Ugh...Well, its not as if I didn't anticipate this..."

Amy: "What're you mumbling about King? C'mon, lets hurry to the detention hall already~"

Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy episode 1: A new student comes to Chou Academy   Chou Academy episode 1: A new student comes to Chou Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:28 pm

When i came back to the detention hall i was a tired,exhausted,and a scarred man. I could go into all the things that happened in that what seemed like a forever time period. But i dont want to scar anyone readin this. So ill sum it up to maybe a couple sentences. Imagine a girl with a bow and an unlimited supply of arrows trying to kill you. Now add the facts you just pissed her off a couple minutes before and she is a good aim. Now add also to this nightmare that she shoots as fast as a machine gun. Now add the fact that you are a dude and the only place she aimed for is your baby makers. That is what exactly happened to me except i dodged all the arrows barely avoiding most of them. By the time i got to the detention hall i was tired and Hailey i think was satisfied.
The first thing i did when i got to the detention hall was look at Cichol. What i saw in Cichol's seat was a strange asian kid smiling at me and waving. If i wasnt tired i would have found this kinda strange but i just dismissed it as me being tired and I dragged myself over to my seat. I put my head on the desk and passed out.
Back to top Go down
Kit-Kat

Kit-Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy episode 1: A new student comes to Chou Academy   Chou Academy episode 1: A new student comes to Chou Academy I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:05 am

Cichol started to walk toward me. I guesss its time for him to tell me my punishment. I looked at his desk and saw some Asain guy. Seems like hes having a good time. I looked toward the other side of the classroom. There was a kid who looks like, dead. I pretty sure hes passed out, atleast.

"Ahhh, Kitty. Your punishment will be... 30 minutes chained to a wall." He smirked.

"Right.." I sighed.
He brought me to the huge wall and had to pick me up to put my hands in the chains. When he was done and let go of me, I dangled there, not being able to touch the floor.

"Havee funn~" He said as he walked away.

I sighed, again. These chains were cutting my wrists because I was dangling. I decided I could go to sleep on this wall. I closed my eyes for a few seconds.

--"NO SLEEPING ON THE WALL." Cichol yelled from across the room.

I opened my eyes, annoyied.

"29 more minutes." I muttered.

Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy episode 1: A new student comes to Chou Academy   Chou Academy episode 1: A new student comes to Chou Academy I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:15 pm

Unlike my first visit here, my heart isn't racing with me, my pulse isn't accelerating, and my stomach didn't drop. I knew what the detention hall was like, it's just odd that I've been here every year through my journey of this school. I reached to the handle, only to reluctantly pull my hand away.
I guess this is a nostalgia attack, all the symptoms are here: a sudden speed up in heart rate, flash backs that only I can see which happen in only a moment, and a warm and fuzzy feeling.
With a deep sigh to recollect myself, I reached to the handle of the door, grasped it tightly, and opened the door.

Heads either against the desk, or resting on a palm, both ways with their mouths open and drooling. Aside from some snoring, the all familiar tick-tock from the clock in the room could be heard. On the board was written "Welcome, savages."
Yup, I'm in the detention hall, alright.

"Good morning, campers!" I yelled trying to imitate the tone usually received from cheerleaders. I guess cutesy wasn't the kind of tone they wanted from me, for the glares were cold, indifferent, and seemingly soulless.
Vice President Cichol, of course, was there. He had already made his way over to me with that usual grim reaper vibe of his.
"Tough crowd... huh?" I asked, only to receive the familiar image of him placing his palm against his face.
"Komorika, you know the routine." I think I'm the only person in the whole school he refers to by last name. I don't know, maybe he got used to my shenanigans.
"As you wish, your Majesty." I said with a courtesy, then scurried off to my usual detention seat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chou Academy episode 1: A new student comes to Chou Academy   Chou Academy episode 1: A new student comes to Chou Academy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chou Academy episode 1: A new student comes to Chou Academy
Page 1 of 1