Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mabinogi Journal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15426
God's Blessing : 61

Mabinogi Journal Empty
PostSubject: Mabinogi Journal   Mabinogi Journal I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:18 pm

Okay, so this pretty much works like this, every time you log into Mabinogi, this journal is here to document what you did while you were on. However, instead of writing it as "I logged into Mabi and did this," we're going to write it as if our character in Mabi is keeping a journal. So, "Today, I woke to rain tapping against the walls of the small chapel of Dunbarton." or "With the aid of [insert name here], we entered the cold and indifferent shadow realm." Anything like this works.
Please be absolutely truthful about what happened. You can't be the super commando who slays dragons on an hourly basis. You cannot twist the words or actions of other people. Mabinogi is a game about living a fantasy life, life has it's downtime. If this thread leads to drama, I'm deleting it.
Please don't say things like "I spammed a dungeon" or "I ran a ton of shadow missions" or "I finished gX today" because, through the eyes of our character, Generation plot lines are really happening and aren't simply programmed to happen. Shadow missions are something that the expeditionary forces of Tail and Tara need some extreme help on. And dungeons are... I can't think of a better way to word it than a fomor camp or base.
Finally, if you don't log in for a day, week, month or so, or you go afk for a long time (like, 10+ minutes), your character is sleeping, kidnapped by fomors (reserved only for +1 day), or simply ducking below the radar. If you anticipated this lack of logging in happening, you are on an intense journey with some random other soldiers, or alone and won't return for a long time. Short-terms afks will either be disregarded or interpreted as your character being deep in thought.

Okay, that's the rules I want you guys to stick to. Everything you do is your own action, your actions may or may not affect somebody else, as to how it affects them is up to them entirely.
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29442
God's Blessing : 4038

Mabinogi Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Journal   Mabinogi Journal I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:41 pm

Today I woke up in the middle of a graveyard. I don't remember how I got here. As I was walking around aimlessly, I happen to found Jugi fishing. We have chatted for a long time. We heard noises from an artifact that Jugi fished out. It was a zombie part. We found 3 pieces of the zombie. It keep saying that it want to return to its rightful place in Karu Forest. So we deliver each of the zombie's artifact to its rightful place. There are many monsters in this place. As we made our way through the last room we meet a really big zombie with its minions around it. Jugi ask me to step back and let him handle it. I watch as I see Jugi slashing and jumping and slaying the zombies. As a reward for returning the zombie artifacts to its rightful place we are rewarded with many gold. Jugi happen to vanish before my eyes and I went felt a blackness falling upon me. I dazed off and rested on the forest ground.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Pikochu

Pikochu

Mabinogi Journal Empty
PostSubject: Walking through hills   Mabinogi Journal I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:45 pm

Today I woke up Petra's fishing boat... how did I get there? Oh right, I decided to come over here a while back just out of boredom. How long was I out for?
Bah, nevermind. I felt in the mood for infiltrating Rabbie dungeon, surely those succubus sisters are still up to their usual gig...

"What?" In a state of pensiveness, I woke up to find dirt in front of me. Panic soon ensued, and I fainted.
Back to top Go down
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Prowess Point : 21576
God's Blessing : 538

Mabinogi Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Journal   Mabinogi Journal I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:34 pm

How long has it been since I was tossed into this alternate dimension?...I wonder how my guild is doing?...Will I ever find my way out?...
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Mabinogi Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Journal   Mabinogi Journal I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:25 pm

I woke up in Karu forest. No one is around, I walk the land in search of a place to train. Train for what? I have no clue. Still no one to talk to and no one that I know is in sight. I walk toward the town of Tara and there is where I shall sleep for how long I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

Mabinogi Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Journal   Mabinogi Journal I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:44 pm

I made my way from one dungeon to another: I found myself in the grimy and moldy depths of Ciar. This time, however, I was not alone. I brought my precious Little Sis with me and we tore the place apart. Although taking down yet another golem and a fierce army of advanced goblins and metal skeletons, I don't believe the fomors plan to relent anytime soon. Good thing I don't, either.
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Mabinogi Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Journal   Mabinogi Journal I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:18 pm

I awake in a place called Taillteann. I didn't remember what I am doing here. I have lots of recollections of another "ME" in a different form. I feel like a giant and sometime like an elf. I hope this isn't split personalty. I went along with a few guildies as I have an idea to kill some monster again in the Imp artifact dungeon. Wow we was so tired afterward in the final room. Lots of injuries and nothing gain. What a waste of time. I slept again after I return to one of Dunbarton Inn.
Back to top Go down
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Mabinogi Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Journal   Mabinogi Journal I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:29 pm

Dear Journal,

I find today to be extremely productive. I helped Blade get his wife find an explorer journal in Karu for Valentines Day. Afterwards, I helped a new member of Chou acquire a new skill which allows him to warp and slash wildly. Then, with that same party, we investigated the ghost of parthalon in Tara Shadow Realm. I gained a lot of experience and really got to reestablish our guilds relationship. I hope this weekend will be just as much fun. I organized a guild field day to investigate and explore some unknown dungeons Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Mabinogi Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Journal   Mabinogi Journal I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:37 pm

February 24, 2011

Well well, not too much going on today, everything just felt so slow and gloomy. Might just be the rain. Not to mention not too many of my friends were around. Since I haven't written in my journal for a while now, I'll recap the week. While I was playing a role in shakespeares "Hamlet" a giant golem crashed the stage. Furious it had ruined the finish for our outstanding performance, the actor's and actresses on stage gathered together and beat the golem to a pulp. As a reward for my amazing performance, shakespeare rewarded me with a Trinity Staff. I also recruited a few new memebers for Chou. They eem to be getting along well with the other members. I think that basically summarizes my week. Now to wait for new adventures to document...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mabinogi Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Journal   Mabinogi Journal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mabinogi Journal
Page 1 of 1