Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss

Go down 
+5
Pikochu
Akayame
Sokkun
Klarrann
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Prowess Point : 15102
God's Blessing : 29

We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss   We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:59 am

Very Happy I say we have a pvp tournament to relieve the stress Very Happy nothing feels better than beating on the person you have issues with right :O? Hehehe it would be fun Very Happy!

Btw:Kitties and and rin posts made me shed a few tears not in the sense it was depressing cuz the posts were so beautiful and right. Yea i know im a big cry baby deal with it D:
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15513
God's Blessing : 61

PostSubject: Re: We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss   We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:34 am

Aka, your head isn't going to explode. "The storm will pass and we'll hear the 'mya mya' cries of the seagulls once more."

Toast, so this is your final resolve, isn't it...

Rin, well said, a couple more moves like that and we'll have a checkmate.

Little Sis, I guess too much people in the world are taking the title of this game too seriously, no? We'll get together and run another dungeon, laugh at our own fails and support each other as we make mistakes.

Soul, I hope that's intentional irony, otherwise, you should really proofread your posts.
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Prowess Point : 21663
God's Blessing : 538

PostSubject: Re: We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss   We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:03 pm

Well, it seem's overwhelmingly clear. The majority sees this as a pointless gesture. It's a definite objection. Sorry Toast, we'll have to turn down your proposal.

It is also overwhelmingly clear that not as many people feel any tension or awkwardness towards running or playing together with both parties, For those who are heavily affected, I'm sorry to say, you'll just have to find a way to resolve your feelings. Or at the very least, let the parties know rather than bottling it up.

This thread will be filed away for future references.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss   We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2