Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help Lynn with G9

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15516
God's Blessing : 61

Help Lynn with G9 Empty
PostSubject: Help Lynn with G9   Help Lynn with G9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:49 am

Well, on my other human character, Winterlynn, I'm running g9-g12 before I do g1-g3 in order to make things a lot easier later on. You guys know me, I try to be as individual as possible; but, g9 has a few things I need assistance on in order to progress further (Defensive Battle, Experiment in the Shadow Realm V-VIII, Semi-final, Final). They're all basic level since Lynn's total is underneath 100, so if anybody is willing to help, thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29532
God's Blessing : 4038

Help Lynn with G9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Lynn with G9   Help Lynn with G9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:06 am

I shall help you as much as possible with my alt human Elleya. She is also on g9 Taillteann Defensive Battle. Lets work together.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Prowess Point : 21666
God's Blessing : 538

Help Lynn with G9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Lynn with G9   Help Lynn with G9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:11 am

same here, anyways, why dontya set a date and we'll all try and get through it all in one day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15516
God's Blessing : 61

Help Lynn with G9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Lynn with G9   Help Lynn with G9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:05 pm

Well, the soonest date I really have open to do anything in this upcoming Sunday, March 6th. Tomorrow I'm going to be talking with a manager regarding the hours I'm working as well as seeing the play the middle school put together that one of my sisters have a role in. Happy early b-day, by the way, Aniki. Saturday MIGHT be my first day working, but this is only a possibility. Thanks guys, I look forward to working together with you guys ^^
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Help Lynn with G9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Lynn with G9   Help Lynn with G9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help Lynn with G9
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou :: Chou Quest Board-
Jump to: