Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chou Uniform?

Go down 
+2
Pikochu
Sokkun
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29445
God's Blessing : 4038

Chou Uniform? Empty
PostSubject: Chou Uniform?   Chou Uniform? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:55 am

Don't you guys think we should have a Uniform? like everything the same color. And it have to be a some what rare item.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15429
God's Blessing : 61

Chou Uniform? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chou Uniform?   Chou Uniform? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:45 pm

Sorry, but there are just a few problems with this I need to point out right off the bat:

1. We need something that comes in either unisex or has a male and female version of it
2. Due to everybody kinda running off on their own color schemes, we need to settle on a neutral color scheme for the uniform in order to please everyone.
3. It cannot be age restricted since some people actually do rebirth to ages that certain clothing can't be worn at
4. It matches a problem that guild robes created
----This problem being that there are some people in this guild who refuse to be seen unless they are wearing a robe. And there are some people in this guild who refuse to be seen wearing a robe.

Don't get me wrong, I support the idea of having uniforms given the uniform is an outfit and shoes (no hat please), but there are so much to be factored in so everyone can be happy about it.
If anybody else here supports this, please go onto wiki and look at the clothing list for both genders. If it's name has an (F) or (M) next to it, chances are, there's an opposite sex version of it. Try to look for something that has no age restrictions.

Last edited by Pikochu on Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Chou Uniform? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chou Uniform?   Chou Uniform? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:31 pm

Yeah...if we going to go through with this, we will have to find 2 different outfit for different sex. Also we are going to have to decide on colors. Also if we are to create a guild uniform, we will probably only have to wear it during mabi events; where the mabi public can see us.
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Prowess Point : 15018
God's Blessing : 29

Chou Uniform? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chou Uniform?   Chou Uniform? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:57 pm

alchemist suits Very Happy?
Back to top Go down
Akayame

Akayame

Prowess Point : 14809
God's Blessing : 83

Chou Uniform? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chou Uniform?   Chou Uniform? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:21 pm

Chou Uniform? 24fmb8g

whatever we decide on i'll help with colection/dyeing if nessissary.

though if we get a bunch at an npc it will be easy to make them match xD
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Chou Uniform? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chou Uniform?   Chou Uniform? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:13 pm

Lol i have my eyes on the mabi uniform. lets decide on colors.
Back to top Go down
Akayame

Akayame

Chou Uniform? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chou Uniform?   Chou Uniform? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:21 pm

if we decide to put any blk and/or wht in there i'll get some nx and dye that part for every1
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Chou Uniform? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chou Uniform?   Chou Uniform? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:12 pm

Why so generous~~~~ You might make us take up on dat deal! Lets ask bro about this.
Back to top Go down
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Prowess Point : 21579
God's Blessing : 538

Chou Uniform? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chou Uniform?   Chou Uniform? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:59 pm

Personally, no matter our color preferences, I believe everyone likes red/black to a certain extent, also, I doubt there are any serious giants in our guild, so I'm only thinking about human/elf clothes. My suggestion is all Red Wizard suit for male and female <3 or the wis int suit for male and female. also, just as a footnote, it doesnt neccessarily have to be a unisex outfit set, it could be like, guys have a certain set, and females can have a certain set. i also think we need to agree on shoes and gloves too, as soon as we decide on an outfit :3
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Chou Uniform? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chou Uniform?   Chou Uniform? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:26 pm

YAYZ RED AND BLACK *jumps up and hugs klar for the color scheme*
Back to top Go down
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Chou Uniform? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chou Uniform?   Chou Uniform? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:47 am

okay, here's wut im thinking, if we go with the mabinogi uniforms, the girls set should be mainly red, coat skirt, tie, and socks should be pure white, and black shoes (not really sure which parts can be dyed) and guys should be mainly black, maybe a red coat too, but it should mostly be black. wutya's think? and omg i just realized its for all race sex and forms xD
Back to top Go down
Akayame

Akayame

Chou Uniform? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chou Uniform?   Chou Uniform? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:55 am

as far as dying the mabi uniform (f) it's coat, tie/skirt, trim/socks. (m) is coat/pants, tie, trim. all parts use cloth palette as well as the shoes.

it looks like you cant dye the undrshirt so that'll have to remain white.

___edit___

as far as making two dif color schemes for the two genders... i think they should at least both have the same colors somewhere. like instead of all black for guys and all red for girls we should throw some black in the girls and some red in the guys uniform. i like the idea of the red jacket but the male jacket and pants are 1 part so they'll be the same color.
Back to top Go down
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Chou Uniform? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chou Uniform?   Chou Uniform? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:07 pm

well, all red isnt too bad :3 still wanna see how the rest of the guild feels about it tho >.>
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

Chou Uniform? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chou Uniform?   Chou Uniform? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:20 pm

I'll put up a poll then if you want to see. We should really get a lot more people to both use the forums and be active on it.
Back to top Go down
Akayame

Akayame

Chou Uniform? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chou Uniform?   Chou Uniform? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:23 pm

though it might be cool if we did opposite color for guys and girls... eg red jacket black skirt/tie for (f) and black jacket/pants red tie for (m)

idk
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Chou Uniform? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chou Uniform?   Chou Uniform? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:25 pm

I think Aka's idea is great. Black jacket/pants for men w/ red tie.

Red skirt black jacket. red tie?

But all in all...these are going to be very expensive dyes. also i dont think we should worry about the other members who doesnt play much about the uniform since it will be pointless if they arent as passionate about it, this should also apply to any new member...(I dont want them to just take it and sell it off if u know what i mean) Razz
Back to top Go down
Jugi155

Jugi155

Prowess Point : 14676
God's Blessing : 18

Chou Uniform? Empty
PostSubject: wapapapapapa   Chou Uniform? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:51 pm

I'm not really against this however... inventory space is a problem for me, as well as the fact of having aka spend 50k nx on dyes for the whole thing (seems a little expensive/ unfair). Other than that it sounds perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Chou Uniform? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chou Uniform?   Chou Uniform? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:28 am

I know what you mean bro. Inventory space is a bitch! Oh and if you love Aka, you wouldn't let Aka buy all those dyes. <3 Oh also couldn't you just get another free Ox from the event?
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

Chou Uniform? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chou Uniform?   Chou Uniform? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:28 am

The chances of receiving a uniform from the event got extremely thin.
So, jewels, they can range between 2 cm and 10 cm... and as I found out by experience, that's every point between two whole numbers. Keeping in mind that there are 9 different jewels, the probability of getting a jewel from this event is 99.9% leaving behind a 0.125% chance of getting something else...

Well, at least jewels are a heck of a lot more useful than potions.
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Chou Uniform? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chou Uniform?   Chou Uniform? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:50 am

Aka already dyed mine ^^. And you do realize that there was an rb card that origionally sold these outfits your talking about so the chance that they are cheap is very likely unless it comes in a special color Surprised.
Back to top Go down
Akayame

Akayame

Chou Uniform? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chou Uniform?   Chou Uniform? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:52 pm

Its true that these used to be cheap, but its been a little while and the price can now range from 200~500k for normal colors. I plan on buying one later if I don't get it from the event.

Don't worry about me spending nx, it literally costs me $1 for each part I dye black. The red jackets however are not something I can help with. They will have to come from fix dyes if we want them to match and we all know how expensive those cane be.
Back to top Go down
Akayame

Akayame

Chou Uniform? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chou Uniform?   Chou Uniform? I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:13 am

ok what was the final decision for girls uniform? i got mine and am ready to start dyeing.
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

Chou Uniform? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chou Uniform?   Chou Uniform? I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:54 am

Black Jacket, Red Tie and Skirt, Trim and Socks we aren't really concerned with.
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Chou Uniform? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chou Uniform?   Chou Uniform? I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:49 am

WE SHALL WEAR IT ON THE DRAGON BOAT EVENT <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chou Uniform? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chou Uniform?   Chou Uniform? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chou Uniform?
Page 1 of 1