Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chou Members Positions And Background

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Prowess Point : 21576
God's Blessing : 538

Chou Members Positions And Background Empty
PostSubject: Chou Members Positions And Background   Chou Members Positions And Background I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:52 am

Klarrann King Of Chou

Charismatic, patient, determined and socialable. Have the qualities required to become a great leader. Expect nothing but the best from his subordinates. Have the strength, ability and will to help his subordinates at any time to perform any tasks. Excells at organizing and creating team cooperations. Brutally honest and completely ignorant to news and updates in Erinn. Often times refer to his Older Brother Sokkun Commanding General Of Chou for guidance.

Last edited by Klarrann on Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29442
God's Blessing : 4038

PostSubject: Re: Chou Members Positions And Background   Chou Members Positions And Background I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:01 am

Sokkun Commanding General of Chou

Collective, informative, and a great tactician. Little patience and very competitive. Helpful to all underlings. Fail at organizing and events, Older brother of Klarrann and husband of Akayame. Get frustrated very easy. Excell in preparations and easy to approach. Very skill officer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Prowess Point : 15015
God's Blessing : 29

PostSubject: Re: Chou Members Positions And Background   Chou Members Positions And Background I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:31 pm

Soulpaladin The Royal Tidalwave Alchemist (my title will change as my alchemy skills reach rank 1). Also the elegant bachelor of the guild Wink

Last edited by Soulpaladin on Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sucasa

Sucasa

Prowess Point : 14619
God's Blessing : 9

PostSubject: RE Positions and Background   Chou Members Positions And Background I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:41 am

Sucasa "Chous Artistic Essence"

I drawn thing for many people or reasons, some might have no meaning while others have all the meaning possible. After joining chou and haveing the touch of chou it made me more inspired to do drawing and almost inspired it to the point of my artwork to come to life if it were so. I draw everything from peoples protrats to monsters to anything imaginative as long as i have a thing to draw. A big imagination to work with to make the picture inspired to makes it all the more worth while!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/inuyashamaroku
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15426
God's Blessing : 61

PostSubject: Re: Chou Members Positions And Background   Chou Members Positions And Background I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:50 pm

Piko the Wandering Bard and Ally of Chou

Searches Erinn for new sounds and plays 20th century contemporary wherever she is. Is an archer of talented proportions, a bit off from pro, but getting there. Long-term contracts, with the exception of the Ruggeri family and spirit weapon, is not part of her resumé. Has a detective side that comes out when things seem fishy, has a comedian side that comes out when smiling is in low supply. Mostly sits back in the farmlands of Tailteann, but will respond to a battle call if necessary.
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chou Members Positions And Background   Chou Members Positions And Background I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chou Members Positions And Background
Page 1 of 1