Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Composing and Musical Knowledge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29442
God's Blessing : 4038

Composing and Musical Knowledge Empty
PostSubject: Composing and Musical Knowledge   Composing and Musical Knowledge I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:17 am

Ok composing rank 5, the composing book, Instrumental Timbre, can be obtain through the reward of Exploration Handbook 12. I have no clue what that is.

For Musical Knowledge rank 6, the book is call The Soundbox: Heart of the Instrument, can be obtain by running Barri Adv 3

For Musical Knowledge rank 5, the book is call String Instruments: Hand-made Melody, it can be obtain by complete Exploration Handbook 14. I have no clue what this is either. <3 Good luck peeps of the musical world in Erinn <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29442
God's Blessing : 4038

Composing and Musical Knowledge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Composing and Musical Knowledge   Composing and Musical Knowledge I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:32 am

Ok did some research and these books can only be obtain via Auction house. <3 So there is exploration handbook 12, 13, and 14 to look out for <3 Again Good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88

Composing and Musical Knowledge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou :: Mabinogi Events and Notices-
Jump to: