Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29532
God's Blessing : 4038

April Showers Bring May Flowers Empty
PostSubject: April Showers Bring May Flowers   April Showers Bring May Flowers I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:04 am

With April showers being a few weeks behind us, it seems that it is time for the May flowers to start their glorious blooms! Starting on May 18th, you will receive a budding flower pot in your inventory upon logging into Mabinogi. Being just around the end of springtime, Del's flower shop appears to be overwhelmed with orders. Looks like you'll need to step up and take care of the plants that haven't quite reached their bloom!
In order to water the plant, you will need a bottle of water. Simply click the flower pot with a bottle of water in your inventory and it will fulfill the requirements. You can even water the plant without a bottle of water! Just click the plant when it is raining in-game. After watering the flower one (real-time) day for three days, the plant will flower. It's time to return the plant to Del!

Del is ingratiated by you and rewards you with a special coupon. Use this coupon to receive Del's Gift Box. Del's Gift Box contains many earthen-colored items, of which include the following:

Trudy Vintage Wear
Trudy Vintage Turban
Trudy Button Gloves
Trudy Shoes
Bonita Silky Dress
Bonita Plumed Ankle Boots
Bonita Silky Gloves
Bonita Twin Ribbon Repair Kit
Maid Dress (Long and Short types)
Maid's Headpiece
Tipping Suit
Gothic Laced Skirt
Daby Scots Plaid Wear (M and F)
Bolero and Jumper Skirt
Fixed Dye Ampoule

It's a shame gardening is not this easy, isn't it? Only characters whom are level 10 and above can receive Del's Flower Pot. Fully grown flowers must be delivered to Del no later than May 24th.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

PostSubject: Re: April Showers Bring May Flowers   April Showers Bring May Flowers I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:52 pm

Some of the reward have been distributed via email. I just got one for my alt that I use in the RM Project. But I am still waiting to get one for my main account. I have 6 characters and the reward is promise to be double. So it might take a while to email to me.

So keep an eye out for a nexon email to receive you reward.

There are some unlucky players who have forgotten their email address used for their account. (such as Kitty)
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Prowess Point : 15105
God's Blessing : 29

PostSubject: Re: April Showers Bring May Flowers   April Showers Bring May Flowers I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:49 pm

lol kitty
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15516
God's Blessing : 61

PostSubject: Re: April Showers Bring May Flowers   April Showers Bring May Flowers I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:40 am

All that waiting for a Tree Costume Kit and a Mongo Cap... Thanks Nexon...
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Kit-Kat

Kit-Kat

Prowess Point : 16505
God's Blessing : 70

PostSubject: Re: April Showers Bring May Flowers   April Showers Bring May Flowers I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:45 pm

Its my brothers accountt though. He made the username and used one of his emails.
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

PostSubject: Re: April Showers Bring May Flowers   April Showers Bring May Flowers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:51 am

Ask him for all his email account and check them. Actually you can go to nexon.net log in from there and click account info. If you know the correct information that your brother use for his last name and his birthday, you will see you email address.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April Showers Bring May Flowers   April Showers Bring May Flowers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April Showers Bring May Flowers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou :: Mabinogi Events and Notices-
Jump to: