Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Voting HERE

Go down 
+2
Akayame
Soulpaladin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Prowess Point : 15105
God's Blessing : 29

Voting HERE Empty
PostSubject: Voting HERE   Voting HERE I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:18 pm

So i guess in order to get back in the guildi have to be voted in by senior members if i dont get enough votes i cant come back Sad. SOOO i made this thing so that you have a place to vote Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Akayame

Akayame

Prowess Point : 14896
God's Blessing : 83

Voting HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting HERE   Voting HERE I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:44 pm

lol i vote yes study
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Voting HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting HERE   Voting HERE I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:14 pm

Thankies Aka :DDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Prowess Point : 21666
God's Blessing : 538

Voting HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting HERE   Voting HERE I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:21 pm

well, thats one forya. wouldnt it be interesting if i threw in a time limit? >Very Happy but im not gunna be jerkass about it <3
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29532
God's Blessing : 4038

Voting HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting HERE   Voting HERE I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:19 pm

I don't care as much, but if he wants to come back thats fine w/ me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
!xCero

!xCero

Prowess Point : 15084
God's Blessing : 50

Voting HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting HERE   Voting HERE I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:43 am

Well... I'll vote yes. (It's more of a "sure".) When people argue filling up the chat log it's extremely annoying and I switch to the System Chat tab. We're playing Mabi to have fun. If Mabi isn't fun because of social problems, then there's no point to even being on here. We'll be mixing another batch of unrest again. Everybody needs to take care of themselves and each other well enough and be stable.

Focus on fixes in mind for everybody, not everybody's troubles; pointless, picky arguing only prolongs the annoyance. Matter over Form. If problems keep happening, stop denying they exist. Fix them.

We are and let's be friends. Keep it that way.
Back to top Go down
Akayame

Akayame

Prowess Point : 14896
God's Blessing : 83

Voting HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting HERE   Voting HERE I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:03 am

Ceroen wrote:
Well... I'll vote yes. (It's more of a "sure".) When people argue filling up the chat log it's extremely annoying and I switch to the System Chat tab. We're playing Mabi to have fun. If Mabi isn't fun because of social problems, then there's no point to even being on here. We'll be mixing another batch of unrest again. Everybody needs to take care of themselves and each other well enough and be stable.

Focus on fixes in mind for everybody, not everybody's troubles; pointless, picky arguing only prolongs the annoyance. Matter over Form. If problems keep happening, stop denying they exist. Fix them.

We are and let's be friends. Keep it that way.

i couldnt have said it better myself.... scratch
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15516
God's Blessing : 61

Voting HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting HERE   Voting HERE I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 1:44 pm

I'm not voting yes or no, remaining neutral on this. If the votes result in a majority wins of yes, then that's great, you're back in. If they lean the other way (which looks like that so far isn't happening) then that's unfortunate.
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Voting HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting HERE   Voting HERE I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:44 am

Yeaaaa so idk how many senior members there are sooooooooooo if someone could post how many i need to be back in that would be great :DDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Voting HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting HERE   Voting HERE I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:07 am

There is only 6 senior in our guild. So I guess 4/6 senior vote makes you win.
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Voting HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting HERE   Voting HERE I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:14 am

Well I think I would have my 4 if piko's neutral counted as a yes but idk thats up to piko. The only two who havent voted are Jugi and Kitty. So if someone could find a way to get them in this forum to vote that would be great and much appreciated :DDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Voting HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting HERE   Voting HERE I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:46 pm

Not everyone have to vote, as long as me and bro see that a few members don't mind that you're back. So yeah. Oh btw from what I think, Klarrann would only ask that you get voted back in because he thinks that you left Chou on bad term w/ other members.
Back to top Go down
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Prowess Point : 21666
God's Blessing : 538

Voting HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting HERE   Voting HERE I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:44 pm

Senior members can voice their opinions, but remeber that i am king. even tho 3 says yes. i say no. OVERTURNED!! jkjk, canya imagine? -.- xD anways, Souls back in Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Voting HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting HERE   Voting HERE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voting HERE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou :: Chou Quest Board-
Jump to: