Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hot Air Balloon Event

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29442
God's Blessing : 4038

Hot Air Balloon Event Empty
PostSubject: Hot Air Balloon Event   Hot Air Balloon Event I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:52 pm

Wow another event where we just sit around and do nothing...

Description from Wiki.

What is Santa Claus doing dropping gifts six months early?! Why, it's not Santa, it's the Hot Air Balloon Event! The Hot Air Balloon Event begins on June 8th and will conclude on June 21st.
Every day at 9am, 12pm, and 3pm in Mabinogi time, lofty Hot Air Balloons will begin dropping care packages to all the people of Erinn. This event occurs at Hot Air Balloon festival grounds, northeast of Qilla Base Camp. Packages will be dropped near the event grounds.
While waiting for the packages to drop, chat with a few of the NPCs around the festival grounds. They sell party favors that include dice, confetti poppers, mini hot air balloon kits, and more! So hang out and chat with friends while you wait for the next drop!
When launching your own mini hot air balloon, you will receive a Hot Air Balloon coupon. Collect 10 coupons to receive a cotton candy. After eating cotton candy, you can get an assortment of different buffs!
As for the actual gifts that come from Hot Air Balloons, you'll just have to wait and see!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29442
God's Blessing : 4038

Hot Air Balloon Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Air Balloon Event   Hot Air Balloon Event I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:28 am

Wow the reward list for the event is VERYYYY GOOD! check it out on wiki. Ima show you my alts playing in the event.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88

Hot Air Balloon Event
Page 1 of 1