Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plans for a castle

Go down 
+2
Klarrann
Sokkun
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29544
God's Blessing : 4038

Plans for a castle Empty
PostSubject: Plans for a castle   Plans for a castle I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:37 am

Since most of us are off in the summer, We might be prepare to auction for the Castle in one of the housing channel. So far we have 6 million gold in the guild bank already. Building a Guild Castle can benefit us all in the future with unlimited amount of gold. But the problem is the process that is needed after winning the castle.

The process goes like this:

Win castle
3 days to collect many items to build the castle.
These items are big and semi rare.
Pre-collecting these items are a hassle.

one of the problems is that we don't have enough man power to help the building process. We need at least 30 people to help carry out this mission to finish building the castle. But this is just something we might want to do because the gold will increase from 6 million - 30 million gold in no time.

Me and bro also have about 6 million gold in each of our bank. (what an eerie number 666)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Prowess Point : 21678
God's Blessing : 538

Plans for a castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for a castle   Plans for a castle I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:57 am

subtract 1mil form that 6mil, im pulling it out for personal uses. -.- jkjk imagine if i was that kinda King ahahah ahahha hahahah...>.>

but srsly take off 1mil for upgrading the guild stone Razz
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Prowess Point : 15117
God's Blessing : 29

Plans for a castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for a castle   Plans for a castle I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:18 pm

Ill donate what I can and ill help out just tell me when~
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Plans for a castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for a castle   Plans for a castle I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:02 pm

Not ready to auction for a castle yet. We just checking to see if we can organize something like this or not. Also the gold that are being donated are pretty personal. Especially when me and bro know exactly who is donating and who are being stingy with their gold.
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Prowess Point : 15117
God's Blessing : 29

Plans for a castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for a castle   Plans for a castle I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:26 pm

Whats the minimum percentage we should donate to the guild stone :O? (just because im asking this does not mean im donating the minimum)
Back to top Go down
Akayame

Akayame

Prowess Point : 14908
God's Blessing : 83

Plans for a castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for a castle   Plans for a castle I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:14 pm

eh i never donated to chou.... didnt know we were raising muny. i'll start giving what i can, i'm back up to 100k in the bank! woot! xD
Back to top Go down
Jugi155

Jugi155

Prowess Point : 14775
God's Blessing : 18

Plans for a castle Empty
PostSubject: ohhhhhhhhhhhhh   Plans for a castle I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:12 am

I'm not even sure if the gold I donated was to Chou or Dragonfly --.-- but give me some time and gimme a amount to donate when we need it. My suggestion is... recruit first ---- worry about castle later. Not only this, but make sure players are active and willing to help the cause.
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Plans for a castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for a castle   Plans for a castle I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:23 am

I guess recruiting more players would be the best choice. As for donating don't worry about it. Me and bro got the funds cover, but if some ppl agree to donate; it would be very great.

Anyway the plan to raise funds was like, donate 1-5k gold every week to the stone whenever you go there to donate GPs. That way the gold would be raise without a hassle.
Back to top Go down
Aquasol

Aquasol

Prowess Point : 14320
God's Blessing : 5

Plans for a castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for a castle   Plans for a castle I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:51 pm

I'm sure you guys know this, but it'd be best to either keep housing rates the same or slightly lower, if possible. Shitstorms abound if you jack up the tax rates in housing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plans for a castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for a castle   Plans for a castle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plans for a castle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou :: Chou Quest Board-
Jump to: