Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Explaination for my future nonparticipation in future guild runs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Prowess Point : 15102
God's Blessing : 29

Explaination for my future nonparticipation in future guild runs Empty
PostSubject: Explaination for my future nonparticipation in future guild runs   Explaination for my future nonparticipation in future guild runs I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:10 pm

Ok so as you know, I suck. Many of you have brought this to my attention and I kindly appreciate it Smile (Sarcasm). So as a form of self punishment I will isolate myself from all guild runs and possibly guild events, effective immidiately. Im hoping in doing this that I, Soulpaladin, will form a sort of self dependency and will become so good I will be reliable enough to "pull my own weight." Also possibly others weight as well. But I can't do this alone, I need the support of you my friends. So im asking a funding fee of 200k each.......lol jking actually some encouraging words from time to time will suffice. Also if at ANY time at all I try to join ANY run within in the guild without me making an official statement previous to it,reject my offer.Hpwever if you deem it neccesary I MUST come then if im not currently busy i will try and make it.

Some things that will still be going on is
I will still be buying items from people from time to time.
If you have items that you are willing to lend me (like -cp gear) I will not reject them
Also if you wanna hang out thats cool to.
Lastly if you need me to use alchemy to make something for you I can do that too

Well thank you for your time. I expect these results to work.....hopefully. Wish me luck!

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29529
God's Blessing : 4038

PostSubject: Re: Explaination for my future nonparticipation in future guild runs   Explaination for my future nonparticipation in future guild runs I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:31 am

OH lol~. Alchemy is by far the strongest skill in the game. Even if your offense are high, your defense sucks. Every skill have its uses and weaknesses.

Ranger = Attack at far range = But Misses are inevitable

Melee = Lots of Strong Attack = But only work in close range

Mage = Very Strong Attack = But really dependent on Mana

Alchemist = Very useful in Mid-Close range Attack = But lots of preparation needed

Its best to be a hybrid in all area. That way you will be very useful. It may take awhile but getting 2 high hybrid skill in each category is pretty easy, I for one am highly skill in all 4 area. I am not a good alchemist in combat, but I am a good in alchemy support skill. Good luck on training your skill and I won't be lending any -cp gear to you, because you can get it on your own.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Prowess Point : 21663
God's Blessing : 538

PostSubject: Re: Explaination for my future nonparticipation in future guild runs   Explaination for my future nonparticipation in future guild runs I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:32 pm

That's cool. Hope you succeed.
Back to top Go down
Akayame

Akayame

Prowess Point : 14893
God's Blessing : 83

PostSubject: Re: Explaination for my future nonparticipation in future guild runs   Explaination for my future nonparticipation in future guild runs I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:54 pm

>.>

<.<

>.>

no sokky, i'm not going to stop mooching too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explaination for my future nonparticipation in future guild runs   Explaination for my future nonparticipation in future guild runs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Explaination for my future nonparticipation in future guild runs
Page 1 of 1