Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mabinogi Maintenance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15429
God's Blessing : 61

Mabinogi Maintenance Empty
PostSubject: Mabinogi Maintenance   Mabinogi Maintenance I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:15 pm

Nexon has announced that all Nexon games, websites, and forums will be undergoing a scheduled update on June 23rd at approximately at 10:00pm PDT (1:00am EDT) until the estimated conclusion time of 10:00am PDT (1:00pm EDT), for a total of twelve hours. For more information, see here.

* The game and website maintenance has been extended. The new estimated conclusion time is 1:00pm PDT (4:00pm EDT).
* The game and website maintenance has been extended again. There is no clear conclusion time as of now.

=x=

Who else saw this coming?
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29445
God's Blessing : 4038

Mabinogi Maintenance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Maintenance   Mabinogi Maintenance I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:46 pm

Me me i saw it coming. They say they are going to update all the server. So I expect it to be that long.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88

Mabinogi Maintenance
Page 1 of 1