Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hackers w/ down syndrome

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29508
God's Blessing : 4038

Hackers w/ down syndrome Empty
PostSubject: Hackers w/ down syndrome   Hackers w/ down syndrome I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:27 pm

Okay so now I am very worried about logging onto Mabinogi. These hackers now have the ability to ban people of the game. Its getting very annoying. Here is the mod site that allow for this kind of action to be taking place on Mabinogi:

Don't download anything from this site because all the materials here are banned-able offense for Mabinogi.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15492
God's Blessing : 61

PostSubject: Re: Hackers w/ down syndrome   Hackers w/ down syndrome I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:30 pm

Nick told me about all this. From what I hear, the safest places to be, if you're going to log into Mabinogi at all, is Tir Chonaill (the new map screwed up everything) and Tara (the map is too damn big).

Alright, the forums are telling me the safest place to be is your homestead.
Honestly though, this is getting out of hand. I hear these hackers used what they have to hack GMs and gain GM powers which they are using to ban players. Nexon needs to shut down Mabinogi and fix these security holes ASAP. My best advice is to not log into Mabinogi until then. Change your password and go find another game or a hobby. I'll be on Pangya if any of you want to talk with me.
Be safe guys, I love all of you.
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29508
God's Blessing : 4038

PostSubject: Re: Hackers w/ down syndrome   Hackers w/ down syndrome I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:59 pm

lol well...i got a temp job yay. Ima clean ppl carpet for money w/ my uncle's company.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15492
God's Blessing : 61

PostSubject: Re: Hackers w/ down syndrome   Hackers w/ down syndrome I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:42 pm

Dear Players,

We will be performing an unscheduled game maintenance on all game servers on June 30th. During this period, Mabinogi will be unavailable. This maintenance is to make adjustments to the Dragon Pets' breath ability, remove the problematic new hotkey line, and a few other minor changes. Game update will last approximately 2 hours.

Thank you for your patience.

-Time-
Pacific: 10:00 PM ~ 12:00 AM, Thursday, June 30th, 2011
Eastern: 12:00 AM ~ 2:00 AM, Friday, July 1st, 2011

-What-

• Mabinogi will be unavailable
• Premium Shop will be unavailable
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Prowess Point : 15081
God's Blessing : 29

PostSubject: Re: Hackers w/ down syndrome   Hackers w/ down syndrome I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:48 pm

Holy shit this is a what if but WHAT IF LENE GOT BANNED FROM THESE HACKERS AND INABI AND ALL THE WELL KNOWN PROS D;!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hackers w/ down syndrome   Hackers w/ down syndrome I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hackers w/ down syndrome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou :: Mabinogi Events and Notices-
Jump to: