Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SOUL'S MONSTER SUMMONING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Prowess Point : 9621
God's Blessing : 29

SOUL'S MONSTER SUMMONING Empty
PostSubject: SOUL'S MONSTER SUMMONING   SOUL'S MONSTER SUMMONING I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:29 am

Ok so many of you have been asking, what am i gonna buy with my nx? Well ive been thinking about this long and hard (thats what she said) and i have decided to buy a Urn due to the fact i could make lots of money and because i have 50k in my bank QQ. Anyway opening this bitch at 5:30 EST today in rano area. Channel yet to be decided you are all welcome to come. BUT if any of you touch the items that fall when i use my urn (aka my dye,artifact, and rare item) I will kill chuck norris chop off his donkey **** and shove it down your throat till you die from the orgasm of having chuck norris's privates in your mouth Very Happy. Thank you have a nice day Very Happy and hope to see you there ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 24051
God's Blessing : 4038

SOUL'S MONSTER SUMMONING Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOUL'S MONSTER SUMMONING   SOUL'S MONSTER SUMMONING I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:28 am

Better make sure u summon it in an area not swarming w/ ppl cuz u might lag and some1 else might pick it up...you know u can trust us. anyway Im up for it if im on...

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88

SOUL'S MONSTER SUMMONING
Page 1 of 1