Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SOUL'S MONSTER SUMMONING

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Prowess Point : 15081
God's Blessing : 29

SOUL'S MONSTER SUMMONING Empty
PostSubject: SOUL'S MONSTER SUMMONING   SOUL'S MONSTER SUMMONING I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:29 am

Ok so many of you have been asking, what am i gonna buy with my nx? Well ive been thinking about this long and hard (thats what she said) and i have decided to buy a Urn due to the fact i could make lots of money and because i have 50k in my bank QQ. Anyway opening this bitch at 5:30 EST today in rano area. Channel yet to be decided you are all welcome to come. BUT if any of you touch the items that fall when i use my urn (aka my dye,artifact, and rare item) I will kill chuck norris chop off his donkey **** and shove it down your throat till you die from the orgasm of having chuck norris's privates in your mouth Very Happy. Thank you have a nice day Very Happy and hope to see you there ;D
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29508
God's Blessing : 4038

SOUL'S MONSTER SUMMONING Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOUL'S MONSTER SUMMONING   SOUL'S MONSTER SUMMONING I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:28 am

Better make sure u summon it in an area not swarming w/ ppl cuz u might lag and some1 else might pick it up...you know u can trust us. anyway Im up for it if im on...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88

SOUL'S MONSTER SUMMONING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou :: Chou Quest Board-
Jump to: