Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Puzzlemaster's Rematch Event?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29508
God's Blessing : 4038

Puzzlemaster's Rematch Event? Empty
PostSubject: Puzzlemaster's Rematch Event?   Puzzlemaster's Rematch Event? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:31 pm

Seems like there is another puzzle master event again...-3- gosh how lame.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Kefka

Kefka

Prowess Point : 14431
God's Blessing : 19

PostSubject: Re: Puzzlemaster's Rematch Event?   Puzzlemaster's Rematch Event? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:20 pm

At first glance the zombie week seems impossible but a few people have cracked it.

Nexon intended it to be hard with some very RARE prizes, but thanks to their terrible customer service and maintenance of the servers, you can kind of cheat now.

Before you follow this guide, check and record all the channel times. As of right now, channel 1 is two erinn hours ahead of channel 2 and I'm using that to my advantage by completing the sketches on channel 1 first, then ccing and finding the zombies in ch2 to get an additional 2 more sketches. For some reason I'm able to sketch immediately when switching from channel 1 to 2 (unlike transformation, going back in server time must reset sketch cooldown) allowing you to get 6 sketches an erinn day if you're super fast.

Here is how to do it, pretty much:

1. Go to Emain Macha (The zombies ALWAYS spawn in Emain Macha at 11:20pm)
  2. Get on your horse and position yourself either south of the Advancement Arena (near the pond) or North of the Pub in the sheep field. These are the two spawn locations for the zombies and it is sort of random which one they spawn in. If it hits 11:20 and they aren't in one location, boost to the other. It isn't the same for every channel.
  3. Once you spot the zombies, look for the "Trick Snow Zombie" title over the actual snow zombie. The correct snow zombie is always positioned outside the group when they spawn, so it is easy to spot and keep your eye on, although any "correct" zombie works.
  4. After you collect 3 sketches (which is the maximum you can between 11:20~2:00), switch to a channel that is behind in Erinn time and scout the area for the zombies and repeat to collect an additional 2-3 sketches.
  5. Now you're guaranteed a prize every Erinn day, plus sometimes two!
Back to top Go down
!xCero

!xCero

Prowess Point : 15060
God's Blessing : 50

PostSubject: Re: Puzzlemaster's Rematch Event?   Puzzlemaster's Rematch Event? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:44 pm

Kefka wrote:
At first glance the zombie week seems impossible but a few people have cracked it.

Nexon intended it to be hard with some very RARE prizes, but thanks to their terrible customer service and maintenance of the servers, you can kind of cheat now.

Before you follow this guide, check and record all the channel times. As of right now, channel 1 is two erinn hours ahead of channel 2 and I'm using that to my advantage by completing the sketches on channel 1 first, then ccing and finding the zombies in ch2 to get an additional 2 more sketches. For some reason I'm able to sketch immediately when switching from channel 1 to 2 (unlike transformation, going back in server time must reset sketch cooldown) allowing you to get 6 sketches an erinn day if you're super fast.

Here is how to do it, pretty much:

1. Go to Emain Macha (The zombies ALWAYS spawn in Emain Macha at 11:20pm)
  2. Get on your horse and position yourself either south of the Advancement Arena (near the pond) or North of the Pub in the sheep field. These are the two spawn locations for the zombies and it is sort of random which one they spawn in. If it hits 11:20 and they aren't in one location, boost to the other. It isn't the same for every channel.
  3. Once you spot the zombies, look for the "Trick Snow Zombie" title over the actual snow zombie. The correct snow zombie is always positioned outside the group when they spawn, so it is easy to spot and keep your eye on, although any "correct" zombie works.
  4. After you collect 3 sketches (which is the maximum you can between 11:20~2:00), switch to a channel that is behind in Erinn time and scout the area for the zombies and repeat to collect an additional 2-3 sketches.
  5. Now you're guaranteed a prize every Erinn day, plus sometimes two!

PRO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puzzlemaster's Rematch Event?   Puzzlemaster's Rematch Event? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puzzlemaster's Rematch Event?
Page 1 of 1