Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An unexpected loss

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15429
God's Blessing : 61

An unexpected loss Empty
PostSubject: An unexpected loss   An unexpected loss I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:07 pm

Well... my grandmother just passed away irl and I'll be attending her funeral a few states over as a result. I don't think I'll be on at all for the next few days starting tomorrow. I'll miss you guys and post again as soon as I return.

EDIT: Okay, so saying I won't be on at all is a bit dramatic. I'll be on, but for a VERY short amount of time. Enough time for me to harvest stones and herbs off my homestead. Either than that, don't expect me to really be on.
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29445
God's Blessing : 4038

An unexpected loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unexpected loss   An unexpected loss I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:14 pm

A love one lost...Sorry to hear that man.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Aquasol

Aquasol

Prowess Point : 14221
God's Blessing : 5

An unexpected loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unexpected loss   An unexpected loss I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:02 pm

I'm rather late on this, but my sincerest condolences.
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15429
God's Blessing : 61

An unexpected loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unexpected loss   An unexpected loss I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:36 pm

Well, for the past few days now, I've been sitting here in my cousin's house in Ohio. Today was the funeral in which much tears were shed. Thank you all for your wishes.

Unfortunately, I still won't be on so often thanks to this bitch named Irene. She managed to convince Governor Christie, God bless his heart and all the fatty deposits in it, to close down entry into the state until further notice. I'll try to be on when I can, if you guys don't see me on by the time it hits 0:00 EST, feel free to take my mana herbs on my homestead.
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

An unexpected loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unexpected loss   An unexpected loss I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An unexpected loss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou :: Chou Attendance-
Jump to: