Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking For Something To Do

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Prowess Point : 21666
God's Blessing : 538

Looking For Something To Do Empty
PostSubject: Looking For Something To Do   Looking For Something To Do I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:16 am

Heeey guys Very Happy its been awhile since we did anything as a guild, mainly cos we're all super strong and highly independent <3 but do anyone need help with anything? O: like aquiring some skills or looking for some enchant that comes from a dn or any items that can be obtained through various theathre missions and shadow missions? Like, Phuu is on her golden apple quest for g12 basic if anyones interested, and i'm also looking for either a barbarian enchant from rundal basic hardmode (maybe it was rundal adv) or a destrcution enchant and an imp enchant. Nuwa needs to get some fireball pages and theres a few other things i can come up with. but the main point is finding something for us to do together as a guild x3 oooooh, or even a little pvp tourney just for lolz or go to the arena. SOMETHING! XD
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29532
God's Blessing : 4038

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Something To Do   Looking For Something To Do I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:09 am

Well...I need to find me some really rare item but its pretty hard to get alone.

I need a Math Adv 3 and a Barri Adv 3, I just never find time to spam for it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Aquasol

Aquasol

Prowess Point : 14308
God's Blessing : 5

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Something To Do   Looking For Something To Do I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:32 pm

I just need to run stuff to gain some more levels to hit 50 before Saturday, and assuming we win the events again this week(likely), moar stuff to run with from Friday->Monday since I'll be off for a glorious 4 days in a row.
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15516
God's Blessing : 61

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Something To Do   Looking For Something To Do I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:33 pm

Help me finish G2 on Winterlynn (I'm at ideals)? That's really the only reason I stopped using her.
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Prowess Point : 21666
God's Blessing : 538

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Something To Do   Looking For Something To Do I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:08 pm

oh pfft, piko, you know our guild is set for ideals Razz when areya free to get the ideals? cos after saturday, klar's age will be a problem for age requirements for ideals.
Back to top Go down
!xCero

!xCero

Prowess Point : 15084
God's Blessing : 50

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Something To Do   Looking For Something To Do I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:31 pm

Hm... I'm looking for Fireball pages too. Need pages 3-10. It's low priority for me right now though. I'm still working on proffing my weapons and getting Refine finished. I burned my old Gladii and am now using my Falcatas. When I burned my Gladii it was like truly saying goodbye to not one but TWO best friends Sad lol. We've been through a lot and I've had them for as long as I can remember. May they rest in peace. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29532
God's Blessing : 4038

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Something To Do   Looking For Something To Do I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:03 pm

I feel like that about my equipment too lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Something To Do   Looking For Something To Do I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking For Something To Do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou :: Chou Quest Board-
Jump to: