Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mabinogi Ladeca Fishing Event

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29529
God's Blessing : 4038

Mabinogi Ladeca Fishing Event Empty
PostSubject: Mabinogi Ladeca Fishing Event   Mabinogi Ladeca Fishing Event I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:08 am

Yay this time we get to afk fish and get a kewl weapon out if it. If I can repair it I will keep it. Goodluck guys.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Aquasol

Aquasol

Prowess Point : 14305
God's Blessing : 5

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Ladeca Fishing Event   Mabinogi Ladeca Fishing Event I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:57 am

Don't forget that we need silver to make all of the items. Ingots to make the short sword, bars for the rest, as well as copper plates(3 of them).

...of course they had to pick the ONE type of ore that's the rarest. Bastards.
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Ladeca Fishing Event   Mabinogi Ladeca Fishing Event I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:22 pm

Yeah I wanted to buy silver bar for 25k each and every1 sends me ignots and plates. Im like I want a "bar" not "ingot" or "plates". They don't seem to understand the differences.

Anyway if no high ranking blacksmith want to help the ppl get the ladeca wand, we can resort to running barri adv. They drop pretty frequently by the chon chon in the dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Aquasol

Aquasol

Prowess Point : 14305
God's Blessing : 5

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Ladeca Fishing Event   Mabinogi Ladeca Fishing Event I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:37 pm

I'll be off this Sunday and Monday, perhaps we can coordinate some Barri spammage? I only need a single bar to make the last item in the list.
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Ladeca Fishing Event   Mabinogi Ladeca Fishing Event I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:55 am

I'm up for it. :3 I'll be on ch6 so whisper spam me <3
EDIT: Lol I can make the bar at rank C blacksmith...only 16%though. Oh well I got a lot of silver ignot so I'll make them and pass it out to you guys too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Ladeca Fishing Event   Mabinogi Ladeca Fishing Event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mabinogi Ladeca Fishing Event
Page 1 of 1