Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29529
God's Blessing : 4038

Warning         Empty
PostSubject: Warning    Warning         I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:21 pm

G15 is now updated but log on at your own risk. There is a problem that permanently delete your homestead and repeating quest just keep piling on each other. So Please stay off of Mabinogi.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
!xCero

!xCero

Prowess Point : 15081
God's Blessing : 50

Warning         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning    Warning         I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:15 pm

-.- I hope it's not permanent and homesteads would be restored.
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Warning         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning    Warning         I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:40 am

Think about it, a lot of players already brought their character cards and pet cards. When the homestead is gone they either have to roll back and make everyone lose their cards and items or leave it and make you restart your homestead.
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Warning         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning    Warning         I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:51 am

If they are not planning a roll back and expect everyone to just restart their homestead then I guess its okay to log back on and play. It is double rainbow event too. But I'm not going to be on till everything is sorted out.
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15513
God's Blessing : 61

Warning         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning    Warning         I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:00 am

Well, just looked at the Imp's Toy Box gacha list, npc coins are back. I still have my Kristell coin from the Indep gach, kinda afraid to sell given... damn duping.
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
!xCero

!xCero

Prowess Point : 15081
God's Blessing : 50

Warning         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning    Warning         I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:35 pm

Well... When you try to open up the Homestead menu, an error window pops up stating that there is a "DB" error. I suspect that means "database." However, the Homestead map still works. I still saw all the registered Homesteads still on the map. This might mean that they were not wiped out. It may have just been that the server for the homesteads, if it works like this, has a connection error for everyone.

In any case, there had better be some good compensation if they are wiped/glitched.

HOMESTEADS ARE UP AND RUNNING AGAIN! cheers Though now I'm stuck with an extra unusable/unburnable/ungiftable-to-NPC/undropable Homestead Ticket... It isn't a new problem though. I found older cases of this after a Google search. Gonna have to wait until a maintenance I suppose for it to be gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warning         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning    Warning         I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou :: Mabinogi Events and Notices-
Jump to: