Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I might be back....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Prowess Point : 15102
God's Blessing : 29

I might be back.... Empty
PostSubject: I might be back....   I might be back.... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:17 pm

So I haven't been on Mabinogi in a long time. Ok "long time" is an understatement basically i haven't been on Mabinogi since the Middle Ages. Anyway I'm thinking about coming back MAYBE, so I just wanted to know a few things before i made my decision in which some of you may be able to help. I remember reading the forum which i occasionally do to see whats been happening on our "beloved" (I say that with much hesitance) Mari server. I heard that the friend list is broken as well as the guild chat. I want to know if this has been fixed yet or if Nexon has been lazy fat asses as usual. Also I would like to know a little bit about how everyone has been. AND I want to know how Fortune and Jugi have been.
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15513
God's Blessing : 61

PostSubject: Re: I might be back....   I might be back.... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:55 pm

Well... the friend list/guild chat thing has been resolved. It got fixed in the middle of the OX event (a week or so before Halloween). There was a bug going on with homestead where you couldn't access it and received a ticket for creating one. We can access our homesteads again, but if you received a ticket to create a homestead, you're stuck with it until Nexon gets to fixing that in their to-do list.

I've received no word from Fortune in ages but I'm sure she's fine. I see her online every now and then on her main. Jugi's online pretty often while still getting along with his studies. If you see him online, be sure to shoot him a hello or something.

Aside from that, good to hear you are considering coming back, probably sucks finding time with school and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: I might be back....   I might be back.... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:54 pm

Its beyond suckage I have to take AP World History this year and the teacher doesn't know how to teach it very well :/. He complains about collecting our homework saying its so much work and he hates it and then he goes into saying how he loves teaching. He is a total hypocrite lol
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29529
God's Blessing : 4038

PostSubject: Re: I might be back....   I might be back.... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:12 pm

A great teacher is a person that knows their material well...They should hired me instead. I'm teach you history from the bible bish! Anyway I was planning on not playing Mabi for some times now. But I have minimize my play time back up to 1-2 hours in a 3-4 days. But I won't really be on much to do anything lol.

Fortune is doing okay, she asked me to chat w/ her on Skype. So everything is still same old same old. I haven't seen Jugi on much but I hope he is doing well. I also got Klarrann to play Mabi for 30 minutes today haha....Akayame have been logging on for the past week now also.

I haven't done any of the g15 yet because I don't feel like rushing things or doing the commerce thing yet either. But Cero would be the best person to ask in this area. Hehe.

I heard rumors that the maid partner system might be added in this December. If you are wondering what that is...I posted it in one of the thread under "Mabi event and notices".

I also think that it is great; that you are considering to come back to Mabinogi. If I see you on I'll be sure to say wadduppp~~~. Also dood, I came back and every1 in the guild is super strong man.~ *I feel a bit weak*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
!xCero

!xCero

Prowess Point : 15081
God's Blessing : 50

PostSubject: Re: I might be back....   I might be back.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:31 pm

Hm... Well, everyone above pretty much explained everything.
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: I might be back....   I might be back.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:55 pm

Cero you made me laugh at your unintentional humor lolz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I might be back....   I might be back.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I might be back....
Page 1 of 1