Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ALL NPC DEAD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29529
God's Blessing : 4038

ALL NPC DEAD Empty
PostSubject: ALL NPC DEAD   ALL NPC DEAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:36 am

Ok so as I log in there is a new hack out. It seem they only attack on weekend when nexon can't do anything. So stay off the server OTL.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15513
God's Blessing : 61

ALL NPC DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL NPC DEAD   ALL NPC DEAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:48 am

ALL NPC DEAD Notfunnya
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
!xCero

!xCero

Prowess Point : 15081
God's Blessing : 50

ALL NPC DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL NPC DEAD   ALL NPC DEAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:53 pm

Well... Nexon rebooted the servers to revive all the NPCs yesterday, but the NPCs died again a few hours after that, even for Dugald Housing Channel house brownies (as far as I can tell).

The game just needs a HUGE revamp of all the shit on it after all these years. Why do you need to put an "Attack" option when you right click NPCs anyway, or give them HP like a normal character? <_< (After doing a little research, the first one seems to be the culprit.) They should just make them like the Housing Information Offices and Housing Board (they can't die and malfunction as they don't have HP).

Since it allows people to fxck up everything, it may be one reason as to why no one will openly teach you (or as they call it, "spoon-feed" you) how to use packet editors to hack/mod the game. I mean, MabiPake may not be the cause of this, but who says that's the only thing that can cause this ruckus? When I used to play MapleStory, I had some guild mates who used to work for Atari and they were able to hack Maple by themselves with out any programs that a script kiddie would search on Google and download. Given how old Mabi is atm, that's possible for here too. What was it... It's the fourth game by Nexon right? MapleStory --> Audition (no longer with Nexon) --> Kart Rider (shut down) --> Mabinogi?

"B>Competent, diligent, experienced programmers and devlopers. NMO."
Back to top Go down
Kit-Kat

Kit-Kat

Prowess Point : 16502
God's Blessing : 70

ALL NPC DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL NPC DEAD   ALL NPC DEAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:31 pm

^Well said.
Back to top Go down
!xCero

!xCero

ALL NPC DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL NPC DEAD   ALL NPC DEAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:17 pm

Thanks. cheers

DISCLAIMER: The following questions will not be, as they cannot be, answered by the poster and exist for concept realization and history purposes.

Also, after a reading around the official forums and looking at places to see if NPCs are dead there, it seems like this "hack," for lack of a better term, affects all compatible NPCs and kills them simultaneously. Dugald's house brownies are dead. Abb Neagh's are still alive, at least for the few samples that I've checked. Obviously they may just haven't been attacked (yet), but the main point is why?

I haven't checked Cuilin nor Sen Mag yet.

Another thing to know is that someone out there knew when the second attack was going to begin. I read this from a thread on the official forums. (Here comes a coded IGN to prevent searches get lead to here, skip every other character after the first one) C~o!d/e~2-0x0`8 alerted everyone that the NPCs were all going to die before the second attack. The people who were logged on at the time (I wasn't) were able buy supplies before it happened. Where and how did C!o*d^e get this information?

(Keep that coded name coded if you need to mention it in your posts please. There is some sort of bad blood between he and I. Just copy & paste it the coded name.)
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29529
God's Blessing : 4038

ALL NPC DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL NPC DEAD   ALL NPC DEAD I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:21 am

I see. Well I don't really need to talk to any npc because I already finish every quest in the game so far. Got every skill in the game...all I need is repairs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
!xCero

!xCero

ALL NPC DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL NPC DEAD   ALL NPC DEAD I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:27 pm

I need to buy base potions to make my MP 100s... One person was selling stuff from NPCs but was charging extra for "the curse of being stuck in Qilla all day." Lol, not gonna buy that shxt and rely on highwayman-style business. We were talking about it before, but dayum, hackers really are controlling Nexon beyond the economy now. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ALL NPC DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL NPC DEAD   ALL NPC DEAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALL NPC DEAD
Page 1 of 1