Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GM Scavenger Hunt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
!xCero

!xCero

Prowess Point : 15081
God's Blessing : 50

GM Scavenger Hunt Empty
PostSubject: GM Scavenger Hunt   GM Scavenger Hunt I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:08 pm

Nexon wrote:
Peekaboo! I Found You!

It's time to strap on your finest pair of hunting boots and pursue the most elusive creature in all of Erinn -- and we don't mean Giant Alligators or Dragons. Nope, from February 14th ~ 17th, 2012, The production team is in season!

How to Participate:

The Mohawk Guy Scavenger Hunt takes place on only one server per day.

Mari: Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 CH5
Ruairi: Wednesday, February 15th, 2012 CH2
Tarlach: Thursday, February 16th, 2012 CH7
Alexina: Friday, February 17th, 2012 CH2

Start the event by meeting GM Sabina at 5:00 PM PST. She'll give you hints about the location of the next Production Team member. It's up to you to decipher the clues and speed from member to member until you get to the last team member "Mohawk Guy" and your grand prize:

A shiny new "My Valentine" in-game title!
A cuddly, ferocious Werewolf Pet!

Set your watches because you don't want to miss out on the chance to catch these wily creatures and win their loot!

Hint for Sabina's Location:

Lassar's hair is red,
Goro's skin is blue,
She's in a dungeon,
Choose one of the TWO

By the way, the werewolf pet seems to be just a Black Wolf pet. Not sure if it is a special werewolf pet that is always in werewolf form, or is just the normal Black Wolf you can buy from the premium shop. Either way, it's not a fantastic prize, but still a prize nonetheless.

Also, the notice isn't specific about how the event is really going to work. The description says "scavenger hunt" of course, but it sounds like they're going to make it work like the Hot Time events... If you make a mistake and go to the wrong location = GG? scratch

Source: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/View.aspx?boardNo=201&contentNo=00DdN

Last edited by !xCero on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
!xCero

!xCero

GM Scavenger Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Scavenger Hunt   GM Scavenger Hunt I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:24 pm

Wow... My account just locked up a few minutes ago. I tried using a flier to go to my house in Dugald (using Cero of course) and now none of my characters can load up into the game. It just hangs at "Connecting to the World" or an error window pops up with and untranslated message in squares.

Never mind, it got fixed besides for Cero <.< All fixed now, at least for me. Some people are putting up party boards saying their characters are still stuck/locked out.
Back to top Go down
!xCero

!xCero

GM Scavenger Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Scavenger Hunt   GM Scavenger Hunt I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:51 pm

Eh.... The event sucked. Whoever makes these events could really use something called a "meeting" to plan these more efficiently. They need special or Nexon Team-only bugles that flash in blue instead of the normal red & yellow to alert everyone like MapleStory, have them wearing special Nexon Team-only, again just like MapleStory, equips so players can distinguish them from griefers and trolls, and have their IGN & title be flashy and have special, large font to easily locate them... like MapleStory <____<"
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29529
God's Blessing : 4038

GM Scavenger Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Scavenger Hunt   GM Scavenger Hunt I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:17 pm

Lol I saw that event, but I didn't get to log on...okay so here is something big I have to tell you guys....I won't be on Mabinogi much anymore. Sorry for the short notice. Good bye guys.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
!xCero

!xCero

GM Scavenger Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Scavenger Hunt   GM Scavenger Hunt I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:05 pm

Yeah, Klar told me about it and stuff. It's cool. Even I don't feel like playing much anymore and even started to look for different online games. I found an interesting one that is a mix of Action RPG and Real-Time Strategy called Soul Master but it's still in the development phase after being picked up by another company. So far the company (Gamigo) has it labeled as Europe, but I hope they open up a North America server too. It's one of the few games that stand out among other games, like how Mabi is.
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29529
God's Blessing : 4038

GM Scavenger Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Scavenger Hunt   GM Scavenger Hunt I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:55 am

Well keep in touch Very Happy and we can all find a new MMO to play together x3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Sponsored content

GM Scavenger Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Scavenger Hunt   GM Scavenger Hunt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM Scavenger Hunt
Page 1 of 1