Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Withdrawing from Mabinogi

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Prowess Point : 21576
God's Blessing : 538

Withdrawing from Mabinogi Empty
PostSubject: Withdrawing from Mabinogi   Withdrawing from Mabinogi I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:56 pm

So, the two laptops my brother ordered can't run mabi and we're withdrawing from mabi for awhile. Maybe by the time we come back, things will be more interesting, or at the very least, not so messed up. Anyways, remeber, if you guys ever wanna chat or hang out or whatever, my full name is Eric Deng or my facebook email is kaizoku3491@yahoo.com, my skype username is deviant.immortal. We might kill some time on Pangya xD so we'll see you guys at some point Razz
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15426
God's Blessing : 61

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawing from Mabinogi   Withdrawing from Mabinogi I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:59 pm

May a resolution to this troubled chord be strummed soon. I won't be on all that much either since I can't follow any plans I made at all, but even then, it's quite empty without you two. Let alone, the guild being quite quiet.
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29442
God's Blessing : 4038

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawing from Mabinogi   Withdrawing from Mabinogi I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:06 pm

Yeah Oh well. Mabi have a great run. Chou is a graveyard for Sokkun. It is the guild that he and the rest of his soldiers (alts) will lay to rest in this paradise full of butterflies.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Kit-Kat

Kit-Kat

Prowess Point : 16415
God's Blessing : 70

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawing from Mabinogi   Withdrawing from Mabinogi I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:04 am

Well it seems like mabis done. Yes, i havent been on as much or even tryed to get on, personally. My PC is fryed so i've been getting on mabi fron my laptop. It doesnt run the game that well, but runs other games smoothly and fast. If i were to get on from here until the 22nd, it would to be to take the stuff out of my VIP tab. If i ever were to come back. I've been playing LoL(league of legends) and sometimes maplestory. I'm on pangya sometimes too. I only play these games for 1-2 hours a day or less, due to plans and school. i'm usually on something around 5. Depending on the day haha. But im on Skype, yahoo, gmail, facebook, i tried google+ but i think i forgot my login. But whateve~
Skype- kitttah.
yahoo- ashleycd123@yahoo.com or kittehh@yahoo.com.
LoL- Kittash.
gmail- ashleydalton2011@gmail.com
pangya- (sure everyone should have this but..) Amaya.
Facebook- Ashley Dalton
Back to top Go down
!xCero

!xCero

Prowess Point : 14994
God's Blessing : 50

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawing from Mabinogi   Withdrawing from Mabinogi I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:14 pm

THIS CHOU WILL STILL BE GLIDING THROUGH THE AIR AND WILL HAVE ITS LEGS BECOME KNIVES SHARPER THAN A SULFUR SPIDER'S AND WINGS VENTILATING POISON DEADLIER THAN A SKELETON LAGHODESSA'S!

*Preparing to be a Warrior Alchemist Bard (and most likely more) for when you guys come back \o/*
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29442
God's Blessing : 4038

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawing from Mabinogi   Withdrawing from Mabinogi I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:00 am

grrrr I am withdrawing from Mabi again Dx I will be back when I have a great pc Dx. how long does it take b4 they deactivate your account? Cuz I want to log in to keep it activated though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
!xCero

!xCero

Prowess Point : 14994
God's Blessing : 50

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawing from Mabinogi   Withdrawing from Mabinogi I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:10 pm

Hm... Not sure about the time frame about account inactivity deactivation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawing from Mabinogi   Withdrawing from Mabinogi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Withdrawing from Mabinogi
Page 1 of 1