Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chou's Martial Arts Tournament

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15426
God's Blessing : 61

Chou's Martial Arts Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Chou's Martial Arts Tournament   Chou's Martial Arts Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:09 pm

So, earlier today during the exhibition brawl at Aniki's place, we discussed having an actual tournament between everyone in the guild who wants to join using martial arts skills.

Time: December 2012 (unsure date)

Rules:

Competitors will use new Bear Knuckles in duels (this is the entry fee)
Competitors will wear clothing with no upgrades or enchants
No gloves (unless decoration)
No shoes (unless decoration)
No hats (unless decoration)
No use of Persona

Prohibited skills include:

All Magic
All Alchemy
All Range
All Lance
All Transformations
Final Hit
Respite
Charge

Prizes are as follow:

Runner-up: 500k, maybe 1mil if we all pitch in on this.

Grand Prize: Bracer Knuckles

Last edited by Pikochu on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15426
God's Blessing : 61

PostSubject: Re: Chou's Martial Arts Tournament   Chou's Martial Arts Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:44 am

Okay, prizes.

Originally, the prizes were discussed to be money only, but an interesting and fitting point arised.

Bracer Knuckles for grand prize?

This isa martial arts tourney. Runner up will get a money prize.

So, what do you all say? If not, back to the drawing board.

Location has been decided to be at Kittsyashcd's Homestead.

Last edited by Pikochu on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29442
God's Blessing : 4038

PostSubject: Re: Chou's Martial Arts Tournament   Chou's Martial Arts Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:35 am

great cuz i just place an order on my new pc so it be here in 1.5-2 week. I be back on wewt wewt.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Prowess Point : 21576
God's Blessing : 538

PostSubject: Re: Chou's Martial Arts Tournament   Chou's Martial Arts Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:20 am

The deal with the bracer and the money might not go too well xD wut if everyone wants the gold and goes for second place rather the top xD how about an either or? As for fighting wise - no magic is bit bleh, cos if someone is using focused fist, we can't recklessly run towards them, the only way to nullify that disadvantage would be to us some sort of bolt magic. As for the thing about hitting a corner and letting the opponent up thing, fighter skills take time to load, and so if one person uses all their skills, this will leave an "opening for a counterattack. so it would be up to the fighters how they fight, defense, counter and wut nots, meaning the tourney will test, our str, our battle tactics, our defense and our ability to survive. of course mana shield and fh is off limits, kills the spirit of the bout xD as for clothing and equipment wise, ppl should not be restricted. some enchants have downsides, so wut outfit to wear or wut enchats are used also contributes to the "tatics" and "strategy" part of the bout xD how we will decide who will be dueling who, we were thinking about using a dice roll, have 4 chars, whoever wants to volunteer, roll their dies, and the lowest numbers will duel the higher numbers, example: A rolls 1 B rolls 2 C rolls 3 and D rolls 4, A and D will duel (highest number vs lowest number) and B and C will duel. no potions of course. oooor, a plan B we could have the competitors agree to their own terms and conditions, example A wants to say no enchanted weapons B can either agree or if their is a disagreement, we will again go to the die, highest roller rules. IF there is a disagreement about a particular rule, multiple rules can be put on a bout by the competitors. xD I'll re-read this and put edit this later xD but this is just a draft of my opinion on how this should go, we were also thinking about calling in aquas guild of megane to join in for more fun Very Happy Also, we can wager money on the side, we'll have someone take care of the wagers, like the ppl will note them who they wanna bet on and how much xD just as an extra motivator, 10 of the earnings from the winnings should go to the competitor xD we will have to work out the details of that too so we wont be bumping heads when the time comes, we'll have to make a Tourney ad, xD rules and such Very Happy on the forum of course mwhahahah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chou's Martial Arts Tournament   Chou's Martial Arts Tournament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chou's Martial Arts Tournament
Page 1 of 1