Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Been a while now

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29532
God's Blessing : 4038

Been a while now Empty
PostSubject: Been a while now   Been a while now I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:00 pm

I think that it has been soo long since Mabinogi have an event running...when it is summer like this they won't put any event would be a bad idea...there is also no new clothing and what not or rare weapon or color of items no more Dx. Sheesh, well if you guys know of any coming events plz post.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
!xCero

!xCero

Prowess Point : 15084
God's Blessing : 50

Been a while now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been a while now   Been a while now I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:58 pm

Will do! Also, I think they aren't focusing on making new events because they have a test server running. They may be too busy with going through with all the testers' reports, making changes to the content, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29532
God's Blessing : 4038

Been a while now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been a while now   Been a while now I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:18 pm

ok kewlllll! WHAT ARE THEY TESTING ANYWAY?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
!xCero

!xCero

Prowess Point : 15084
God's Blessing : 50

Been a while now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been a while now   Been a while now I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:27 pm

I have no doubt the testers are testing stuff for G16S2's major combat style change with its cooldowns and all. We could officially get the changes, we could not, or we get our own changes that the testers may be experimenting with. I don't know about anything else. I didn't get in the test server. Selected testers aren't even supposed to say anything about the server either (they have to do some agreement and such), so most likely there will be no mentioning of anything that is going on in there until we officially get the content.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Been a while now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been a while now   Been a while now I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Been a while now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou :: Mabinogi Events and Notices-
Jump to: