Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dextrosity. The 3rd Giant.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saintsy11

Prowess Point : 12755
God's Blessing : 0

Dextrosity. The 3rd Giant. Empty
PostSubject: Dextrosity. The 3rd Giant.   Dextrosity. The 3rd Giant. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:26 am

Name: Dextrosity (Kris)

Birthplace: Vales (California, US but Currently Residing in Asia)

Race: Giant (Filipino)

Color(s): Dark Metal/Metal Blue (Green)

Weapon(s): A mix of Dragon Blade/Knight Lance and Vales Shield but Will use Ego Battle Hammer when Trans'd. (Studied Mixed Martial arts. Shaolin Kenpo, Shotokan Karate, and Go Shin Ryu)

Personality: Rough around the edges but soft in the middle.

Favorite thing to do: Help others. Tank for Others. ( Play Guitar, Study Nursing)

Bio: I'll leave this to my real self. I'm Kristoffer, but you can Call me Kris.. or Dex... Whichever you prefer. I'm 22 Years old and I'm currently residing in The Philippines studying Nursing. I'm a musician, and i do martial arts. I suppose I'm a typical asian? I'm serious when i'm trying to get things done, but when i'm on free time, I can mess around like the best of them. I'm currently in the guild because I was told it was lacking in the Giant Department and I've been looking for a reason to play as him. I'm not a Dmg Dealing Giant, I'm a Tank/Support Build. This is my alt so i wont be branching off anytime soon. I'm a person who enjoys spamming runs given the chance. If nothing is happening I typically log off. I try not to make this game the focus of my life...anymore. I've got multiple priorities out of game so I may Hiatus from time to time. I will however try to tell Leader or Officer when i'll be gone for a while. If i'm not online, you may reach me via Skype.

Skype Name: Junosaku

If you have any other questions feel free to ask me. I'm not Shy at all.
Back to top Go down

Dextrosity. The 3rd Giant.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou :: Chou - Butterfly :: Member Biography-
Jump to: