Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Bounty

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15492
God's Blessing : 61

Character Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Character Bounty   Character Bounty I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 11:45 pm

So, on the old Dragonfly boards there was a thread where we were all criminals and a bounty was placed on our heads. I thought it would be fun to have that again to see how much has changed (for you people that were in DF with me) and the rest of you Chou.

Calculating your bounty will be, for starters, take your total level and add two more zeroes to the end of it.
Next, take your best armor, weapons, and whatever else you regularly use and find out how much it costs to perfect repair it (at 95%). Take the number of each of those and add it in.

Based on your highest talent title, see how much exp you currently have contributed towards it, add that number in. If you're wearing a hybrid title, take the exp of each talent involved with it.

Finally, go to your bank and see how much you have in there and add that in.

Chances are, we're each worth at least 100k, but I'll let you guys evaluate yourselves and judge that.
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Akayame

Akayame

Prowess Point : 14872
God's Blessing : 83

Character Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Bounty   Character Bounty I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:15 pm

taking all that into account akayame's bounty would run about 897,600 gold. 40,000 of that is from my bank account...

/poor
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29508
God's Blessing : 4038

Character Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Bounty   Character Bounty I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:45 am

I will do the math on my next weekend.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15492
God's Blessing : 61

Character Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Bounty   Character Bounty I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:47 pm

After going through all the math... wow, I'm worth a lot actually. 7,168,912 gold, or just 7.2 mil if it's rounded up. The bulk of this bounty being my talent title (Master Holy Archer, using Master Archer and Master Cleric).

Now I just gotta find out what crime I committed to have a bounty on me ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
!xCero

!xCero

Prowess Point : 15060
God's Blessing : 50

Character Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Bounty   Character Bounty I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:32 pm

OK after calculating all of the figures...

I have a bounty of 13,103,874g on my head.

Catch me if you can.Razz 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Bounty   Character Bounty I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Bounty
Page 1 of 1