Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time for a change..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendrik

Kendrik

Prowess Point : 12920
God's Blessing : 11

Time for a change.. Empty
PostSubject: Time for a change..   Time for a change.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:29 pm

Hey guys. I've decided to make a new guild with my main character, called Gale. I've been wanting to make one for a very long time, over the course of playing several different games, over several years, but I never got around to it. But with Mabi feeling kind of slow lately, and having a hard time finding people to do things with, I've finally decided to do it.

As of May 22nd, one day ago, I've been in Chou for two years now. I first joined within about a week of starting Mabi, with an invite from jiniffer. And since then, I've had a ton of fun playing with you guys. Not that this is goodbye, though; I'll definitely keep in touch, and I plan on leaving my alts in Chou, if that's okay. Very Happy I'll drop by every now and then and say hey. Even if I'll still be around, I still feel like thanking you guys for the memories. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
!xCero

!xCero

Prowess Point : 14997
God's Blessing : 50

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change..   Time for a change.. I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 6:10 pm

We wish you best of luck wherever you go and what you may do. It sounds weird even to me to be saying this as I don't play anymore, but thanks for being with us and stay in touch around the forums and such.
Back to top Go down
Akayame

Akayame

Prowess Point : 14809
God's Blessing : 83

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change..   Time for a change.. I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:19 pm

hey, dont stop inviting me when you do stuff. i know im busy alot, but i love hanging out with you when i can ;D
Back to top Go down
Luta

Luta

Prowess Point : 12195
God's Blessing : 15

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change..   Time for a change.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 4:52 pm

Aww that's too bad. I log on sometimes and it feels like a ghost town, I guess you could say I'm semi retired from mabi myself both because I'm busy with real life and because I guess I kind of feel like I lost a sense of purpose in the game. I'll still be around if you wanna chat. See you around!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change..   Time for a change.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for a change..
Page 1 of 1