Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kingdom Of Chou

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Prowess Point : 15015
God's Blessing : 29

Kingdom Of Chou - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Chou   Kingdom Of Chou - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:26 pm

After we rested the following day we woke up and took off sometime in the afternoon. The day was beautiful and I could feel the sun's heat beating on my back. The wind was calm and cooling to the touch although it still wasnt enough to stop the beads of sweat from coming off my forehead.The trip was completely silent besides the beating of our feet on the dirt road and the native birds chirping. I looked back every now and then to make sure everyone was with me still. They were but the girl was a little behind i stopped and waited and we continued on. About 2 hours of walking i heard whispers being exchanged between the brother and sister most of it was "Are we there yet?" and "Why would i know im not leading us, ask him" and soon followed after was" But he is scary" and this conversation repeated for several minutes until I surprised them by saying

"No we arent there yet i said it would take at least 4 days this is day 2 so do the math you have 2 more days of walking deal with it. By the way if you want to be in the Chou army you really might want to work on your whispering."

That shut them up.....until we got to the beginning of the Mount Fairfax. This tall mountain loomed over any other i had seen before. Its peek was concealed by a deep thick mist and it was very rocky and barren there was absolutely no vegetation here. The mountains color was a dark black which togethor with everything else made this mountain dark and foreboding.Also it was night time so that didnt help any at all.

"Woah this is Mount Fairfax well im glad it looks so welcoming"the young girl said sarcasticly.

"Yea no kidding" said her brother.

We began to walk up the steep slope while the two kids kept talking I let there conversation slide because they had been walking for a long time and they needed something to keep them busy. We kept walking before i heard some rocks roll around behind a rocky slope. I paused the group for a second and shooshed them. I listened intently for another noise but heard nothing after a couple more minutes I continued our journey up the mountain and the group followed and began talking again as though nothing happened.

It was 10 minutes later when i heard the noise again but louder i think the others heard it too because at the same time they heard the noise their conversation halted. Senseing there was something wrong i unsheathed my sword the red blade shimmered in the night. We waited again silent but this time the noise came back again but it was also accompanied by another sound...footsteps.

The sounds grew louder and louder and it seemed like it came from all directions. Dim lights started to appear engulfing us in a bright orange light the people carrying the torches were dressed in light leather mail and wore strange looking Sombreros they looked of a latin decent probably part of the Tribe of Mountain Mexicans.

"Draw your weapons they arent here to welcome us, and get in a tight circle dont stray to far, back to back."

The raiders jumped down from the rocky outcropping they were all located on, they drew their weapons as well it was clear as a diamond that between our two groups there would be no talking. Just bloodshed.

The one who seemed to be leader had war paint on and drew his sword and then signaled for the others to commence the beginning of this battle. I grabbed my buckler off of my back and assessed there numbers and the chances of us winning. There was about 12 of them the basic size of a raiding party and there was 4 of us. Two of us had definite training in combat situations like this. That was me and the other soldier, who had seemed to be ok now.Another one had somewhat of a training but probably didnt apply it to a real situation which was this and this had been the young kid Sai. The person who i didnt think had any training at all was the young girl Kitty. Yet here she was with a bow in her hand and a sword at her side.Ok so assuming she has much skill level as her brother I would say we would only have a 75% chance of defeating them with injuries.10% unscathed.

This was very depressing odds so i didnt decide to voice them. By now the mexicans were almost upon us.I raised my sword and thrusted at the retard that decided to run straight in front of me, blood ran out of his wound like a river.He collapsed to the ground dead on impact. 1 down 11 to go. I looked sideways to see if the others were still in formation. They were spread all over the place looking a bit paniced. Two more raiders came my way from the left and right of me in there hand was a spiked metal club. Shit I really didnt have time to deal with this i had to help the others. They both arrived at me at the same time and swung there clubs I ducked and there clubs clanged with a heavy vibration sound. I rolled under the left ones feet and came from behind and slit his throat. I dropped his body and looked at the raider who was now in front of me. He swung his club very violently and I kept jumping back avoiding his murderous swings. He cornered me against a rock and swung with much more power than he had before. I held my shield up to my face in a defensive measure and blocked his attack it seemed to have jarred his club arm because he grabbed it with his other hand. I took this as my chance and stabbed him in the stomach. He crumpled to the ground and my sword was dripping with blood. Adrenaline was pumping through my veins and a strange thought came to my head. I needed to kill more. I was becoming blood thirsty and was losing control. I heard a dark sinister voice talked to me in my head and said "Let me handle this."Suddenly i lost control of my body and it almost seemed like it was moving by itself. My head ached with acknowledgement of what was happening. My body was being taken over like at the battle where my squad died....

I didnt know what happened next everything happened so fast so much like a dream all i know was i found myself running towards Sai who was being cornered also by two raiders. I ran across the battle field and threw my sword, it flew in a horizontal motion and cut the heads off of both the raiders and collided with the rock wall. Its blade embedded in the rock besides Sai's head. I ran and pulled it out of the stone. And began to run toward the soldier. When two more raiders stopped me. The swung at me with longswords and i blocked with my sword and my shield. I hit the first one with my shield and knocked him unconcious. The other one swung at my legs but i saw this coming and jumped over his blade.I returned his attack with a blow to the head from the hilt of my sword. Blood ran down his head as he fell to the ground.

I ran with great speed toward the soldier. He was fighting another raider of the group by a cliff. Suddenly i saw the soldier flick his wrist and move his sword with great speed. It came in contact with the raiders hand and the raiders sword flew away the raiders hand still gripping it.It was clear the soldier was going to win this fight. He pushed the now injured raider off the cliff and he died from the fall.

The next thing i saw went into slow motion for me. Behind the soldier came the leader of the raiders and he thrusted his sword into the soldiers back. The soldier took on a face of surprise and as fast as the sword went through him the life faded out of his eyes. The raider leader slid his body off the sword and down the cliff dumping him like a piece of trash.

Angry tears burned on my cheeks. My eyes grew red and everything went black from there. I became concious again in a time period what seemed like 5 minutes later. When i "awoke" the head of the raider leader was in my hands and a couple of bodies were by my feet. I threw the raider leaders head away in digust and looked around the battle field to see what happened. I saw Sai standing in the middle of a pool of blood with a torch, weeping. I walk over to him and ask

"Whats wrong?"

"Sir they have kitty."

"I see then we will have to go get her"

"But how Sir they left earlier with her while we were still fighting how will we find them"

"I'm a trained tracker as well now stop your wining we have no time to waste.Now get rid of this torch we dont want them to know we are following them. We will use the night sky as our Cloak."

I picked up the torch and threw it in the pool of blood. It burned for a little bit and then it was extinguished by the blood and it was then we were covered in darkness.....

Back to top Go down
Kit-Kat

Kit-Kat

Prowess Point : 16415
God's Blessing : 70

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Chou   Kingdom Of Chou - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:33 pm

Damn mexicans. I found myself at their camp, tied up in chains and some type of cloth tied around my mouth to keep me from talking. The raiders talked in spanish, a language that I didn't know much about. They were all cheerfully dancing around a fire. Must be a celebration party of some sort. It was getting dark and the raiders began to go to there camps to sleep. One of them dragged me into one of the tents. He yelled at some of the raiders, I'm not sure what he was saying but they put some armor on. I think they are the gaurds for the night. The man that yelled at them, set me against the tents wall. He went over to his cot, looking thing and went to sleep. There was silence throughout the camp. I was scared of what they were going to do to me. I was also scared for Sai and them. I hope the mexicans didn't kill him. I noticed a tear trickled down my face. I sighed and leaned against the tent wall. After a while, I fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29442
God's Blessing : 4038

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Chou   Kingdom Of Chou - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:07 am

I have been spying on the Mantis clan and the Auster a bit. There seems to be nothing as important to take note of. I have seen an increase in soldiers and weaponry stock up in both land. There isn't really a direct alliance between them or with any of the others that have attacked our castle. I have infiltrated the castle of Auster and the Mantis and stole a map that show the locations of their bases and army. I made a quick copy of it on parchments and left. Lucky for me both of the castle were pretty close to each other by 1 day. If they was to attack each other it will take less then a few hour to see who the victors are.

I returned back to our base in Fairfax to deliver these maps.

"Maybe I should go investigate others nearby nations to see if they was also part of these alliances" I said to myself. "Nah, I'll report back to Klarrann first and then see what our plan is next."

I left with my horse in the middle of the day. Traveling in darkness will make me suspicious and probably stop at every checkpoint. I took off my armor and place it at the bottom of my basket, that I had on my back, with herbs and flower place on top of it. This will make look like a regular herbalist that is just passing by. As for my sword, it is sheathed to the left of my horse's saddle. No one would travel these lands far and wide without a weapon these days.

Anyway I will be able to get back to Chou camp in Fairfax in a few days if nothing happens
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15426
God's Blessing : 61

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Chou   Kingdom Of Chou - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:48 pm

I opened up the wooden door that had seemed to be as dry as old bones in a cemetery, approached the bed and proceed to plop on it.
Damn, who would've thought I'd end up right back here... I laughed at myself in my head. This was no bed of mine, but a bed of an inn of a random town in the Kingdom of Chou. The night sky had fallen upon us once more, and my legs and eyes grew weary from the hunt I was on since day-break.
To explain my situation, a murder had happened back in Lenmirk, and I had chased the culprit into this country, where I lost his trail.
I gently tapped my curled fist against my head, I can't believe I let somebody get away and lead me back into Chou.

And there it hit me, by lying here in a bed of an inn, I just put my own head on the line. I crossed into this country illegally, I'm carrying a weapon and I have no way to prove my motives good.
I can't just leave this country the way I came in, though: there's people patrolling the border at this time if I remember the laws of this country correctly.
"Hmph!" I rolled over in the bed so my face was against the pillow. I could very well wake up surrounded by law enforcement of this country, or in a jail, or some awful situation...
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Kit-Kat

Kit-Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Chou   Kingdom Of Chou - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:37 pm

"¡Despierta!"
I heard a mexican scream at me. I open my eyes and he whipped me across my face with his whip.
"Holy shit.." I thought.
I looked up at him slowly. He smirked with that evil smile. He then dragged me out of the tent and placed me near the fire. I thought it was fine at first but then they started to put twigs and sticks around me and lit them on fire. The fire grew bigger and it started to burn my arms. I screeched in pain. I tried to move away from it but, the fire had surrounded me. I then rolled over the fire and started to roll around to get the fire off me. They sat me up and brought out the whip again. They unchained me but chained me to a wall and rose me up in the air so my feet dangled. He began to whip me, hard. I bit my lip and cried quietly. The whip was making my back bleed. After about 15 minutes of being whipped, they cut the chain and I fell to the ground. I layed there for about 5 minutes. The mexicans laughed at my pain.

"¡Levántate!" One said whipping me again.
Rage burned in me. I was hurting soo much. Why couldn't god kill me now? They began to unsheathe their swords. Are they going to stab me? I looked at them with fear in my eyes.

"Kitty, don't give up. I'll translate what they say to you, and brace you for the pain." It was my fathers voice.

"Thank you.. dad." I muttered softly.

The leader mexican began to shush the raiders and began to speak.

"Ahora, vamos a hacer el ritual anual, de nuestros antepasados. La vamos a cortar con el cuchillo y el espectador sacrifce su sangre en la tableta." He said
They all cheered loudly.
"Now, we will do the annual ritual, of our ancestors. We will cut her with the beholder knife and sacrifce her blood on the tablet!"" My dad whispered.
I felt a little protection in me. My father must be bracing me. The leader walked over to me and grabbed my arm.

"With this stab, we will sacrifice her blood for the tablet!
Con esta arma blanca, vamos a sacrificar su sangre por la pastilla!"
My father translated what he said.
Then the mexican cut open a deep wound in my arm. I screeched out in pain. He pressed this weird tablet thing to my arm. Then they all began to dance around. The lead mexican dragged me to the outside of the tent. He then left me there to sleep in the 10 degree weather. I held my arm to stop the bleeding, but eventually, I passed out.

Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Prowess Point : 15015
God's Blessing : 29

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Chou   Kingdom Of Chou - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:44 pm

"FIRE FIRE" shouted a strangely dressed figure pointing to the roaring flames.It was a moonlit night and the fire lighted up the mexican camp.Sai and I crept away from the scene stealthly. We hid behind a rock as we watched the chaos unfold before our eyes.
The scene, as stated earlier looked completely chaotic. Mexicans were running around in a frenzy not knowing what to do. Fear and worry consumed them and they just ran around camp with their hands in the air.Some were smart though and decided to try and put out the fire by throwing dirt on it. But to their dismay it had no effect on it.While others just stood and watched it engulf the tents they once called home. I chuckled at this because this whole panic was caused by me and sai.

"Sai hurry while they are distracted lets go help kitty" I whispered to him in a hushed tone.

"Ok i think she is in a tent in the northern end of the camp......Wait whats that by the tent" Sai's voiced trailed off and suddenly tears came to his eyes.I followed his line of sight and saw a beaten up girl cowering on the ground. She looked ridiculous and scarred. This young girl was kitty.

"Dam stupid mexicans they will pay, but later after we rescue kitty and get to Farifax."I patted him on the back for reassurance to him.

"Dont worry she will be ok boy, now lets go."

I got up from our hiding spot and rushed to kitty's location. On careful inspection i saw she seemed to be unconcious and chained to a log. I raised my sword and and destroyed the chains binding her to the log.I picked her up and slung her over my shoulder.Sai was right behind me.I looked around for a quick escape route.Time was of the essence in this situation because those mexicans wouldnt be distracted with that fire forever. I strained my eyes to scan the growing darkness, because as i stated the mexicans wouldnt be distracted by the fire forever and sure enough they started successfully putting it out. I saw two horses not far from where we were and as quick as a lightning strike i ran for them.I beckoned Sai to follow and he was like my shadow.

Upon arrival at the horses I took kitty off my shoulder and placed her on the most fit looking of the two horses. It snorted in acknowledgement of the new weight placed upon it. Sai right after, climbed the stirrups and planted his butt in the saddle right behind kitty. Kitty began to wake up and snapped to attention.

"Whats happening" she whispered.

"We are rescueing you"Her brother said.

I was preping my horse when suddenly i heard the words i had been fearing to hear.

"INTRUDERSSS GET THEM"

We all look back and notice and a whole squadron approaching us. Taking this as my cue i secure the saddle and hop on. About 10 feet away were the nearest raiders.

Sai and I scream at the top of lungs "YAH" and tap the back our horses with our feet and the horses start galloping with tremendous speed. A couple seconds later I look back to see the distance we put between us and the raiders. When i notice a dull gleam soaring through the air. A sharp pain hits me on my back. I let out a ear splitting cry "AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH" and pass out. The last thing I remember before everything faded to black was the wind rustling through my hair and the warm river of blood trickling down my back.
Back to top Go down
Kit-Kat

Kit-Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Chou   Kingdom Of Chou - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:41 pm

I was so confused. I looked over at the Chou soldier and saw the blood trickling down his back.

"Stop!" I screeched.

The horse flipped me and Sai off him. I looked over at the soldier. I saw that he was motionless. I crawled on my forearms over to him. I beckoned Sai over to me.

"We have to get back to the camp, or find shelter." I said softly.

"Kitty, your critcally injured. Let me do all the work." He whispered.

He picked up the soldier and put him on the horse. Then he gently put me on the other horse. He climbed on the one with the soldier and we began to look for shelter. The horse galloped through the night. It was a cold and clear night. I wrapped my jacket around my stabbed arm. We found a cave and quickly began to set up things. I tended to the soldier and wrapped another jacket around his wound. We layed him on the ground carefully. Sai came over and tended to me. He wrapped a cloth he brought around my back and arm. I flopped on my back when he was done. I glanced at the soldier laying next to me. The only question is, will he live?

"Try to get some sleep, Kitty. I'll stay up to make sure we don't get caught." He said.

I nodded in agreement and I started to close my eyes. The only thing thsy was keeping me awake was the one question.

"Will he live?"
Back to top Go down
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Prowess Point : 21576
God's Blessing : 538

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Chou   Kingdom Of Chou - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:17 am

Its been roughly a week since I sent an emissary to Athlum. Enough time for Rose to turn her tears into determination and for the men to find their resolve. Our homeland had been taken from us, and now is the time we must take it back.

General: "Sir! The emissary have returned! He brings 5 of Athlum's Grand Generals and 50,000 troops!"

Klarrann: "Excellent! Excort the emissary and the generals to the war council immediately!"

General: "Yes sir!."

This is a good chance for Rose to gains some experience in war. Her skills as a warrior is not to be doubted. But war isn't something a single warrior can win alone. This is a neccessary lesson she must learn. I went to Fairfax Garden to find Rose praticing her sword.

Klarrann: "Rose!"

Startled from my shout, she stumbled to the ground.

Rose: "Yes Klar?"

Klarrann: "The emissary has returned with reinforcements from Athlum. We're going to greet them."

Rose: "Ok."

It being only a week since I took Rose in, she has yet to learn the rules and manners of a retainer. But her childlike innocence is a nice change from the emotionless servants I'm constantly surrounded by.
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29442
God's Blessing : 4038

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Chou   Kingdom Of Chou - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:49 am

I have return safely to Fairfax. I met up with my subordinates and collect all the informations that they have gathered on their way here. I later received a summon to the war council. I think this war is inevitable. The title I have received through my battle...will be put to use again...I hope I'm not getting rusty. I headed for the war council.

They say that warriors are meant to fight as hero in a war. But without great tactic even the best of all warriors will fall. There is many hero from the previous war that will be in these war we are fighting. I hope to that I won't be facing many battles with any of these previous war hero.

As I enter the war council, I see many of Chou's old war generals and many new young generals as well. We are all in our battle attire metal cladded armor and all. There are still many other officials that are not here yet. I stood next to the seat where Klarrann would be seated at because I have important news to report to him right away when he arrive.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Chou   Kingdom Of Chou - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Of Chou
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2