Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss

Go down 
+5
Pikochu
Akayame
Sokkun
Klarrann
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Prowess Point : 21726
God's Blessing : 538

We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss Empty
PostSubject: We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss   We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:40 am

Okay, so in an attempt to resolve the issues of neutral friends who are torn between Dragonfly and Chou, Toast proposed that we become sister guilds. This should make things less awkward for neutral friends who wants to do dungeons, but is afraid to ask help from both sides or even something as simple as coming "online". As this is a difficult matter, I as the Guild Leader of Chou, I can't just make a decision without asking everyone who is involved in this matter. If there are any strong objections or supports, please let us know, this is a very serious matter and I would really appreciate everyones opinions. If you are afraid that posting anything here will deepen the void, feel free to note either me or Toast.
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29592
God's Blessing : 4038

PostSubject: Re: We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss   We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:57 am

I strongly object. Plz don't let my opinion sway you. I strongly object because I don't like how I have been treated in that guild. I also hate it when I am always made the bad guy in all of this. It is not easy to forgive someone that have done something so horrible to you.

Toast had showed me a very scary side of her and I don't want to ever see it again. If this is to be successful I will leave Chou and make another guild.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Akayame

Akayame

Prowess Point : 14956
God's Blessing : 83

PostSubject: Re: We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss   We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:12 pm

I strongly recommend this action. I feel its about time we all just forget our differences and move on. We were all such good friends before and as much as I regret that the guild we had is now two, I understand that that can't be undone... but I think we can all still play together and have fun.

I know Sokky has legitimate reasons for not feeling comfortable around toast, but that is something between them that they should be able to deal with on their own. If anyone else feels like they would be uncomfortable then I would like you to voice that as well. I know I haven't been active in a long time, but I still love you all and want to see every one happy again. <3
Back to top Go down

Prowess Point : 14597
God's Blessing : 0

PostSubject: what life is   We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:32 pm

Past ~ Is what Defines us

Present ~ Is what Changes us

Future ~ Is only what we can Imagine

Last edited by . on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15576
God's Blessing : 61

PostSubject: Re: We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss   We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:36 pm

Please don't do that, Sokky... This is a peace effort, not a separation tactic. Don't get me wrong, I'm neutral here. I left Toast on a sour note, so I feel conflicts between her and I may arise; but, there's a pocket of friends in Dragonfly that I miss. Two points kinda cancel each other out...
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

PostSubject: Re: We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss   We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:49 pm

To me I am going to post something that I said to Akayame: "You came too close to the fire and got burned" end of story. So you came to close to me and I let you come close to me and yet you came too close and you got hurt. Besides who are all the neutral friend that is affected by this? Veridion? Kittyashcd? Pikochan?

Veridion is not close buddy w/ me, she is Klarrann's buddy, and beside I don't think she feel awkward at all. She play with both party constantly and no problem arises.

Kittyashcd is not neutral she already choose a side. If you want you can chat with her again do it, if you want to play with her do it. I have no say in telling anyone to play with anyone.

Pikochan I really don't know much about what went on with the both of you.

Seriously the sponsor of the guild of Chou would probably not like this. They know the issue, they know the parties involved, and they know who the individuals who are involved. I don't see a point in making a sister guild with Dragonfly. Nothing is going to change, nothing is going to happen, and besides its not going to change how everyone feels about the issue. Play with your friends in Dragonfly. If they feel awkward that is their problem. My guild Chou is not going to bow down to you Dragonfly.

Last edited by Sokkun on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Prowess Point : 15165
God's Blessing : 29

PostSubject: Re: We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss   We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:17 pm

You know what im tired of the fucking drama between toast and sokkeysaka mainly Toast because she needs to get her dick outta her ass and get over it.OK seriously you guys are argueing over some shit that fucking 5 year olds would argue about, being kicked out of the guild is done and over with. Now in sokkeysaka's defence he hasnt talked about anything toast related in a while. Until I talked to Toast about being such a fucking creeper. However Im sure Toast has from what ive heard been still rambling on about him. So listen, as a person who views this from a different perspective (aka i joined the guild at a later time to watch it fall and i never really developed relationships with both the parties involved) I say you all just walk away from this problem and dont turn back while mainly sokkeysaka and klarrann have done this Toast has not.

Note to toast: So toast get it through your thick head that sokkeysaka does not love you or even wants to be your friend anymore. Even if you were friends he doesnt care, ok? I mean dam stop treating him like he was the love of your life you obsessive bitch and get over yourself sokkeysaka doesnt need you and you for some reason think you need him but you dont. No matter if sokkeysaka is in your life or not it will still go on... unless you kill yourself. Your only making everyone else feel uncomfortable so if you arent so fucking selfish stop pestering sokkeysaka and klar about being friends and shit for the good of your neutral friends.

I strongly believe that both of you should get a fucking life!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss   We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:41 pm

Personally, I don't feel one way or another, I hevent thought about these kinds of issues. Isnt the reason we're all on mabinogi is to have fun? These kinds of drama really shouldnt have ever happened. Something as simple as putting a few words "sister guild Dragonfly" on our guildstone doesnt mean anything, they are just letters, I can do that, but the problem isnt between the guilds, its between people. Its not like the guilds are at war with each other >.> its just that some people chose to avoid rather than talk about it, the fact that we're talking about it now may be a gateway to a solution, or at the very least, end everything and know that theres no turning back. Even if we can't be friends, we dont have to be enemies.
Back to top Go down
Akayame

Akayame

PostSubject: Ok let's not get excited here.   We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:29 pm

Every body needs to know, this is not about sokken and toast. Toast is NOT trying to renue her friendship with Sokkun. Sokkun is under no pressure to be civil to her either. There issue is non of our buisiness anyways. This is about mending a rift between two groups of people. The members of dragonfly and the members of chou. This isn't about toast and sokkun. I love them both but our wolrd should't revolve around them and their personal lives.

@Sokkun I understand you are concerned about the oppinions of these "sponsors" but if they do have an oppinion I would like for them to express it themselfs for the benefit of everyone. If they wish to remain anonymous then they may post under the names of "sponsor1,2,3,ect."

@soul, please calm down. I don't think anything will be gained from slinging mud. I appreciate your oppinion but we're not trying to bring up the past here. Must of us just want to move on to a happier future.
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss   We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:43 pm

Listen aka I'm pretty sure none of us have problems with dragonfly so this alliance would be bogus no one feels awkward about dragonfly we are fine with them the only people who think we have a gap between us is you and toast the Chou members are fine with dragonfly and still hang out with them.And as for the dragonfly I believe toast is making them feel uncomfortable when they do hang out with us but that's just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss   We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Okay, this thread has gone from "Alliance!" to "It means this! No, this!" to a monkey throwing fecal matter across the room.

Toast wants to mend a rift between two guilds that doesn't exist, fine. It's been "resolved" long ago, but somehow those words are being twisted into "Toast wants to be Sokky's pal again." Where the hell did she say those were her intentions?

Soul, calm yourself, get some chloroform if that's what it takes. Yelling at other people is as productive as a fire in a house made of cedar. Furthermore, swearing in an argument is a sign you don't know what you're doing. I recognize a few of those sentences. Stop being such a student. You aren't taking a test, so stop regurgitating information.

Aka, I appreciate your efforts, but this is a sore subject for a few people. I don't even think time is the proper medication anymore. Maybe we should just drop it like it's hot and leave it be. Perhaps this is a wound not even Heaven Canceler can fix. Wounds from a friend are better than kisses from an enemy. I'll cherish these wounds forever, even if they aren't mine to keep.

Sokky, I'll take your advice. There's a few friends in Dragonfly that I miss and want to hang out with. Hopefully they aren't busy.

Dragonfly is an independent guild and so is Chou. We don't feud, we don't like to feud, and we won't feud even if we were paid. Like my father says "If it works, don't fix it."
Everything seems to be working now, so I find no need to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

PostSubject: Re: We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss   We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:45 pm

I agree with Piko and some of Soul argument. We are a separate guild meaning a different entity. We don't belong to Dragonfly and we are not even a branch off of Dragonfly. There is no need to be a "sister" guild form here. The people that are feeling awkward will have to find another way to work around it. But I myself strongly disagree about the friend that are neutral and feel that we are torn apart. If you ask them I am sure most of them would reply, "Plz leave me out of this".

Last edited by Sokkun on Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akayame

Akayame

PostSubject: Re: We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss   We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:53 pm

Its ok soul. I understand where you're coming from Smile I'm not trying to presure anybody into anything.

Piko you're right this does bring up a lot of hurt. And I'm sory I haven't been there for all of you recently. Life has pulled me in so many directions. But I wish you all could see that I care for each of you deaply. I know nothing lasts forever and we've lost a lot along the way, but we've made so many good memories too. As for those of us who are still here, there is no good reason to not to make an official statement that we are done with the past and we are all one family of friends.

Besides, real life has enough bs in it. Mabi is where I go to forget my problems ;D
Back to top Go down
Kit-Kat

Kit-Kat

Prowess Point : 16565
God's Blessing : 70

PostSubject: Re: We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss   We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:55 pm

I'm tired of this damn shit. My dads always says 'it is what it is', no. Its not. If Sokkun doesn't want to be Toast's friend again let it be. If there is some stupid idiot reason, then lets settle it. I would say, "forget and forgive." this stupid situation has killed your friendship. Listen to me or not, I don't give a fuck anymore. I may be 12, but I know whats stupid and what isn't. Personally, I want this to end. I don't care when. I just want it to be done and settled with. Hell, even if, doesn't matter if they make up. just forget it. move on with your lives. @Soul, no one needs to get a life, they have one. they are just bringing this shit into it. If you two don't stop, Dragonfly and Chou will both fall.
Back to top Go down
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss   We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:00 pm

Right now, I am representing our sponsor. Our sponsor feels that this "alliance" is an attempt for toast to manipulate both guilds and have Chou come crashing down hoping we'd have nowhere to turn and run back to join Dragonfly.

Now I'm voicing my own opinion, as of now, it seems like its Toast and Aka vs Chou. To make things fair, I will inform Toast to let her members know about this thread so they can voice their opinions. No decision is final, I hope Toast and Aka don't feel overpowered and not post anything more. Now is a good chance to get everything out in the open. The latest I will make a final decision is next week, to give everyone time to think it through.
Back to top Go down
Jugi155

Jugi155

Prowess Point : 14823
God's Blessing : 18

PostSubject: ehhhhhhhh   We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:57 pm

Personally, I'm not really going to say I'm taking Sokk's side... but everything he said -- I agree with. So I in theory am on his side of this thing. I got bitched and douche-fucked by toast cause of a random and useless PMS she had. It's not forgivable in my mind when you've known someone for so long and they just randomly take a hammer and smack your balls like that. ----- On the other note, other than toast, I have no problems with anybody in that clan. Even in this game, there are only a select few who i actually DISLIKE (number does not exceed 5). So in the guild alliance issue, I feel as if im neutral. --But at the same time, I feel as if it's useless... If it's just playing with other people, why go as far as being "sister" guilds? Why not just play? It's not like theres something between the two guilds... it's between two people. I feel like the guild "sisterhood" is not needed at all.

FINAL NOTE -- No, HIGHLY
DISAGREE
Back to top Go down
Akayame

Akayame

PostSubject: Re: We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss   We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:01 pm

Lol sok I think you're forgetting that I am a member of chou. Also this isn't about taking sides, its about removing the line. And this isn't my idea, this is some thing little bro and taost talked about. The only person I talked to about it was you... I'm just cought in the middle like every one else.

But if you're going to put your foot down than I give up Sad I'm sory, I only want to help.
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

PostSubject: Re: We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss   We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:09 pm

Aww Aka, don't feel bad. Don't make my decision stop you from having fun. Seriously we only come on to have fun. I am sure everyone in the guild of Chou is having fun. Anyway *hugs* stay kewl and be safe, have fun is all I ask for you to have on Mabinogi.
Back to top Go down
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss   We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:26 pm

I hope everyone remebers my motto for everything, "No matter what you do, just remeber to remain happy healthy and beautiful" Even if this "sister guild" thing don't work out doesn't mean we can't still do small talk, you can't make a leap from being distant to close buddys, but just take baby steps could help, here's an example, rather than going to play on a different channel, keep playing on the same channel we have all been playing on and exhange pleasnatries if we ever run into each other. If the mood is right, we could even do some dungeons together, and who knows, maybe taking baby steps is the only step we can take to mov forward. <3
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

PostSubject: Re: We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss   We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:33 pm

@aka and sokkeysaka Would you two go get a room as the topic suggests we are talking about serious business here >:3 but anyway all jokes aside i totally disagree with this Sisterhood and i disagree with klar it doesnt take a week for us to make up our minds. Our minds are pretty much made up Chou will be its own guild end of story.
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss   We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:38 pm

Soulpaladin wrote:
@aka and sokkeysaka Would you two go get a room as the topic suggests we are talking about serious business here >:3 but anyway all jokes aside i totally disagree with this Sisterhood and i disagree with klar it doesnt take a week for us to make up our minds. Our minds are pretty much made up Chou will be its own guild end of story.

Well, I hope this decision works the same way as... a certain act of passion does. In which, if one party collectively says no, then the final answer is no.
Back to top Go down
Akayame

Akayame

PostSubject: Re: We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss   We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:26 pm

Thanks klar, if the rest of you don't like this idea than it's all good. I don't have allot of free time now that I'm in the army, (they're sending me to Germany for a couple weeks soon) and the very little time I do get to spend with you all is the most fun I ever have. That's why it kills me to see some of you unhappy. I figured this sisterhood idea might be a step in that direction so I tried to support it. Well, maybe that's a step too far.

I'm just not going to choose between friends. I'll be here when I can. If you want to play with me, play with me. It's that easy. <3

<----------------------------,
EDIT: I chose that pic for my avitar cuz that's how I've been feeling, torn in half by craziness that doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Like my head is ready to explode x.x
Back to top Go down

Prowess Point : 14597

PostSubject: my thougts   We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:15 pm

Last edited by DYT on Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oldmanrinkle

Oldmanrinkle

Prowess Point : 14530

PostSubject: Re: We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss   We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:30 am

I vote in favor of dropping both guilds and making a new one... What a Face
...just kidding. silent

Now, getting serious...
I will attempt to keep this short as possible, though I tend to be long-winded. I apologize ahead of time, and will be categorizing my post.

*Decision on the Original Proposal*

I don't feel supportive in the "Sister Guild" proposal. It does not seem like it would mend any "rift" in the group, or otherwise prove beneficial for any parties.

*Off-Topic but Potentially Relevant*
There is a definitive issue between individuals, as stated repeatedly throughout this thread. I believe it's the conflict between these individuals causing the "rift" people see in the group, and the "who supports who" attitude I see people have donning for this reason. Eventually this issue calms down, but inevitably, something occurs to aggravate it.

*My Request*
I would like to ask the following individuals to resolve their issues amongst themselves. By doing so it resolves the issue of raging supporters, he said/she said flame wars, and the need to pick sides/guilds/alliances. However, this involves serious maturity from all parties involved, which can make this a potentially impossible request.

*My thoughts on this Thread*
This thread just seems to be for the flame wars of past issues that have been "resolved". I feel the only ones with respectable maturity in here are Klarrann, Piko, and Aka. With that said, I'm ready to accept any hate I get for saying that, but I'm speaking brutally honest on this. It seems that everyone else wants to argue on other topics unrelated to the initial proposal and otherwise bring about dead and irrelevant topics.

*Ending Statements*
I really would like the people of these two guilds to do stuff together without there having to be such a chore. After all, It's hard to do 8-Person runs with just a handful of people, and we all know it's never as fun to run with a bunch of people you don't know.
And this game is really boring without a few 8-person runs... Like seriously.

If the fruitless bickering can stop, being more active would be a little bit easier on my end. Drama on a game is sad, and is a serious killjoy when playing a game and relaxing in a group of familiar and fun people becomes a chore and a continuation of a day's work. I'm sure I'm not alone in this thinking, no?

**tl;dr**
-No on the proposal of Sister Guilds
-Individuals need to grow up and solve their problems on their own
-Immaturity is rampant in this thread, with some exceptions
-Games are for fun and friends, not drama, Real Life is dramatic enough.
Back to top Go down
Kit-Kat

Kit-Kat

Prowess Point : 16565
God's Blessing : 70

PostSubject: Re: We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss   We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:57 am

Well. Yeah. This is what is bad about mabi, because every time we bring something up that is worth flaming over, you guys don't hesitate. You guys aren't thinking clearly. This, is an in game problem. Not a real life problem. No one should be depressed, okay? There's to much to do in your life, you can't waste your time being depressed over a game. Sometimes people need to learn how to let go. Let go of the past, your in the present now. Be happy, always. At least always try to be. Act. Do whatevar. I try to be happy even when I see fighting. Real life and in game. Don't be afraid to fall. No one said, it should feel awkward if we are in different guilds. Personally, I don't care much. I might not know anybody. But hey, its a chance to meet new people. New friends. I haven't chosen a side, personally. I knew that Dragonfly might fall sooner or later.

Do me a favor. Don't fight. Try to forgive. If you can't, then.. don't keep bringing it up, please. That's all I'm asking for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss   We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Have A Serious Issue We Need To Discuss
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next