Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Generations 1-3 and 8-12

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15546
God's Blessing : 61

Generations 1-3 and 8-12 Empty
PostSubject: Generations 1-3 and 8-12   Generations 1-3 and 8-12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:35 am

Okay, I'm really bored right now and I want to write each of these out as stories. However, I don't want to be the protagonist of all of them, just G8. So, if you guys want me to write a story of you going through any of the listed generations, please post here. I have NO intentions of writing out G13 or G14 when it comes out. If Nexon does another generation named after a Shakespeare play, I swear to God...

G1 Advent of the Goddess - Available to Humans only
G2 Paladin - Available to Humans only
G3 Dark Knight - Taken by Akayame
G8 Dragon - Taken by Pikochan (Piko)
G9 Alchemist - Available
G10 Goddess of Light - Available
G11 Sword of the Gods - Available
G12 Return of the Hero - Taken by Soulpaladin (Soul)

IGN -
(Added on 29 March 2011) Story Name - Using your screen-name as your actual name seems a bit awkward, so either put a shortened version of your character's name here or a different name.
Character Age -
Character Gender -
Physical Features (a picture is fine) -
Character Personality (IMPORTANT! I don't know how your character would react to something within the plot) -
Combat type -
Generation number -
Narration type (first or third-person) -

Just saying this in advance, these storylines are LONG, so I'm probably going to do these in chapters. I might focus more on one character more than another while writing this, so bear with me. When I post these, it will be a thread in the Imaginations forum, one thread per each generation. I earnestly beg you that you don't add onto the story and only post if there's something that requires correcting. Soul, just saying this now, I'm yet to even finish g11, so the chances of me completing your story before Aka's or mine are pretty slim.

GAME CHANGE PLAN IS GO

Last edited by Pikochu on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29562
God's Blessing : 4038

PostSubject: Re: Generations 1-3 and 8-12   Generations 1-3 and 8-12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:38 am

That sounds great Piko. Oh btw G14 is going to be Romeo & Juliet. Just a heads up. :3 I would love to take on the Goddess rescue, but I will see how this goes. Also since g14 is mention...here are some of the updates that are going to be showing in G14:

Main Updates~
Generation 14 Mainstream Quests are available.
Private Farms are added.
Login Screen is changed.
World map is renewed.

Minor Updates~
Special Upgrade limit is raised to 6 times.
New hairstyles and eyes.
New weapon: Lance

Skill Updates~
New passive mastery: Lance Mastery
New combat skills: Lance Charge, Lance Counter
Skill Uncaps
Charge (6 to 1)
Fire Shield (6 to 1)
Fragmentation (6 to 1)
Handicraft (6 to 1)
Ice Shield (6 to 1)
Lightning Shield (6 to 1)
Natural Shield (6 to 1)
Sand Burst (6 to 1)
Synthesis (6 to 1)
Taming Wild Animals (6 to 1)
Wind Blast (6 to 1)
Composing (Rank 5)
First Aid (Rank 6)
Musical Knowledge (Rank 4)
Refine, Fishing, Alchemy Mastery, and Windmill have rebalanced training for certain ranks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Akayame

Akayame

Prowess Point : 14926
God's Blessing : 83

PostSubject: Re: Generations 1-3 and 8-12   Generations 1-3 and 8-12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:25 am

I personally like g3... specially if you go dk at the end.

IGN - Akayame
Character Age - open to artistic licensing, but 13-16 seems about right to me.
Character Gender - F
Physical Features - Small breast, cute face, flat almost everywhere you look.
Character Personality - hmmm lets say... easy going but introverted, calloused jaded and disconnected but also morally conflicted. i guess she shows all the signs of someone who went through a traumatic experience at an early age. that would also explain the desire for power that leads to darkness and evil in an otherwise good person. (hope thats not to specific)
Combat type - mage/mele
Generation number - g3
Narration type (first or third-person) - I'd probably do it in first person because, but thats only because i'd have fun with her thought process. however, you're the author so its up to you.

Edit: Picture too big, by Sokkun
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Generations 1-3 and 8-12   Generations 1-3 and 8-12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:30 pm

Sokkun wrote:
Skill Updates~
Composing (Rank 5)
Musical Knowledge (Rank 4)
Refine, Fishing, Alchemy Mastery, and Windmill have rebalanced training for certain ranks.

Nexon, you did that just for me, didn't you? I get refine up to rank 1 from rank f after a year and a half of training it, and now you make it easier.

WHY DON'T YOU JUST GET COMPOSING UP TO RANK 1??!
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Prowess Point : 15135
God's Blessing : 29

PostSubject: Re: Generations 1-3 and 8-12   Generations 1-3 and 8-12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:12 pm

IGN- Soulpaladin
Character Age- 10 or 17
Gender-M
Physical Features- Dark grey hair in the style of the shadow blur. Bronzed skin, Neon Blue eyes, Slight Muscular build but not alot because he is a skinny bitch. Tall or short depending upon his age. Always wearing red and black stuff. This includes his goggle cap, Alchemist coat, and belt buckle boots.
Character Personality- Pervert,a smart ass, yet serious and a deep thinker all in one. In some ways he is a contradiction, in other ways he isnt. Is the happy go lucky type but can be upset just as well as any other person except he bottles it in. Has an inner dark side that is very opposite of his normal personality. This "alter ego comes out during times of crisis or when the characters emotions are very strong. In this state he turns into a Chaos Knight and cannot control himself or his thirst for blood.
Combat Type- Melee/Alchemy
Generation Number- 11 or 12 but preferably 12
Narration Type- First Person but if you find it easier to tell it from third thats on you
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Generations 1-3 and 8-12   Generations 1-3 and 8-12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:32 pm

Okay, I've been thinking on this, is there any name you'd rather be referred to than your screen-name? Let's take mine for example: Pikochan, chan is an honorific so it isn't really necessary there.

EDIT - Just being fair with the form.

IGN - Pikochan
Story name - Piko
Character Age - 17-20 in game, but I'm probably gonna go with 16
Character Gender - Female
Physical Features - Light brown hair (not orange as much people mistaken it for) that is completely untouched by a brush or comb that falls to her slender shoulders. Her eyes, though poking out from behind a pair of glasses, reflect a time of yearning for acceptance and are a dark navy blue. Thanks to years of combat in Erinn, her upper body has gained some muscle, though it does not detract from her soft appearance.
Character Personality - A young girl who is very adept in the realm of music. She, since arriving at Erinn, has yearned to be accepted into a family having forgotten what it feels like somewhere down the road. Men who approach her with the desire to get close to her usually have the wrong idea in their heads due to some of her physical assets. Her ability to performance allows her to switch modes between soft and a bit teasing in public, but a skilled mark on the battlefront.
Combat type - Ranger with some electric talent
Generation number - 8
Narration type - First-person

Last edited by Pikochu on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Prowess Point : 15135
God's Blessing : 29

PostSubject: Re: Generations 1-3 and 8-12   Generations 1-3 and 8-12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:14 pm

Soul~
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Generations 1-3 and 8-12   Generations 1-3 and 8-12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:14 pm

Fun news, this isn't dead, just taking a LOT of planning. For example, I decided that keeping game logic is a bit rubbish story telling. Here's a list of what not to be seen in it:

Moon Gates and Mana Tunnels: Let's just wait until sunrise and we'll get from Qilla to Filia in no time!
Pets and Partners: Game logic says we can summon and unsummon them at will, but where do they go? Also, they would have personalities of their own which is too much work.
Enchants: My Lich Dragon Blade will make short work of your Snowfall Crossbow.
Durability on equipment: Really? When was the last time in a plot somebody's dagger broke so they had to get it repaired as a majorly important part of the plot?
Feathers: Instead of needing one of these bastards to revive a fallen comrade, why can't we dump a bucket of water on them or let them get a good night's sleep?
Milletian Immortality: Well, still immortal to average Fomor kind and Tuatha de Danann; but it wouldn't be exciting if everyone was guaranteed to live or still be alive when it's all said and done.
Elf and Giant Milletians: People who came into this world as an elf or giant didn't know they hated each other, and G8/G9 shows that natives are attempting to get over it.

Here's the main cast (it was decided over the past 5 months, not really easy) and when they enter:

Kitty, who will be referred to as Taiga, is our super protagonist: G1- The End
Klarrann, the leader of Chou, the Wandering Kingdom: G1 - Undecided, still here in G15, I know that
Sokk, Klarrann's supportive brother, though they soemtimes argue: G1 - Undecided, still here in G15
Aka, who will be referred to as Kaya (refer to what I said to Kitty), is a mage dressed completely in dark colors: G1-G3 then the end of G10
Piko, me: G1-a mini plot between G9 and G10
Ceroen, the Challenge Seeker: G10-G12

Protagonists will change generation to generation, the cast will stay the same with variations

As you can see, a few characters are undecided as to how long they will be included, so the cast isn't finalised. Also, I'm sure quite a few of you might be thinking "You used me in a story without my permission. What the hell?" while others are thinking "Where am I?" and I apologize to both. Mabinogi is like... really long though, so if I find an open spot, I'll look for somebody who fits that position and if they want to be included. I plan to start writing G1 starting this Wednesday and I'll post each chapter. I promise this won't be forgotten.

Oh, and all will be posted in the Chou Imagination board.

Last edited by Pikochu on Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akayame

Akayame

Prowess Point : 14926
God's Blessing : 83

PostSubject: Re: Generations 1-3 and 8-12   Generations 1-3 and 8-12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:56 am

yeah! i'm so excited Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29562
God's Blessing : 4038

PostSubject: Re: Generations 1-3 and 8-12   Generations 1-3 and 8-12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:50 am

I would like to argue about a lot of things...first, pet and partner being in the story. Stuff like horses and doggy or birds...like we can't summon them or anything but like we use them for travels and companion...for birds, we can whistle for them cuz they are flying in the sky and such.

As for partner we can change them to celestial beings but it take a lot of energy to summon any of them...

also as for powers...we can only use transformation as an equpment or power boost...you cant use it if ur nearly dead. Cuz it should take a lot of energy to be in transformation wearing the very heavy holy/demonic armor. (Like Ezra in Fairy Tail)

If you have a spirit weapon...they can take physical form...any kind of form. But most likely a fairy spirit of some sort. They work as little messenger between players...

Awakening should be use as of near deadly and/or unconscious state...each awakening is something you don't remember happening and its very draining to use...like you feel extra tired when you become conscious. But it doesn't happen everytime though...you can just say ur knock out and just lying there if you don't want to be in awakening...also you don't have to win every fight...

Each character also should have a unique power...like warping around...shooting multiple arrows...teleportation...dash cut...unique regeneration...extreme defense...and so on

Everyone is mortal. Meaning you can die but if some of you are like sages...you can be as old as you want...but still look young or however you want.

Weapon and armor can break...and be use in blacksmith...like lets say "Man that orge did me in good...my armor is all batter up...i wonder if a blacksmith can fix this...takes 2-3 days to fix..." or "My dagger chipped when trying to stab thru morgant...my weapon is a lost cause...I toss the dagger at Morgant's face and make a run for the door"

I can't wait to hear about the story <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Pikochu

Pikochu

PostSubject: Re: Generations 1-3 and 8-12   Generations 1-3 and 8-12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:52 am

Special abilities per characterdo exist, done can be possessed within the game, some cannot.

As for transformation, I have a plan for that. It goes against what is portrayed in game which is fwoosh!! rocking the armor with no facial features.

Okay, I'll think about pets and partners again.

Oh, spirit weapons have a fun new twist to them: the spirit can only be of somebody that was important to the wielder. The spirit as usual, has zero recollection of their life before being a spirit.

And mortality, had a plan for that. When you think about it, it was an ass move of Morrighan to summon something that can't die by fomor hands to do her bidding. But she probably had a plan incase the Milletian turned the other cheek. That's why I want to keep them seemingly immortal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Generations 1-3 and 8-12   Generations 1-3 and 8-12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Generations 1-3 and 8-12
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou :: Chou Role Play :: Role Play Submission-
Jump to: