Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Falias Run Help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kefka

Kefka

Prowess Point : 14521
God's Blessing : 19

Falias Run Help Empty
PostSubject: Falias Run Help   Falias Run Help I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:16 pm

I know not many of you are interested in Falias runs, but any help with them in any way would be greatly appreciated.

I'm trying to get my wife and I the Nuadha set. Mostly the most sought after robes.
They come from the mini-game Falias Treasure Quest and are extremely rare.

Here is where you can help! If you're ever free or near the Tara Banker (Keith) - his part time job give you a Falias Fragment. These are used to enter the mini-game, and are primarily what is keeping me from spamming this quest 24/7. I will be happy to buy them off you if you manage to get a few from the ever-so-frustrating part time job.

If you're interested in coming on the runs (and a chance to get Nuadha items - Nuadha (F) goes for 15-20m and Nuada (M) goes for 40m+ since no one has one on the server yet, and that is the current offer) there are three types of people needed on the run. The most important people are with high ranked Thunder, since the Aobhoars (lol) spawn so close together, and once they start running they spread apart and it is next to impossible to stop them all from reaching the end. The second most needed type of person, which isn't necessary if you have people with high-ranked Thunder, are Alchemists with barrier spikes to block spawns, very high ranked Summon Golem, and very high ranked Flame Burst. And third is "runners", people who are archers or warriors who stay behind everyone else and just sweep anything that we missed. Here is a picture to explain how the run goes:

Falias Run Help 24d4ryh

So if anyone can help me in any way, I'd be appreciative!
I don't have a lot of money at the moment but I'll find a way to compensate anyone who helps me gather the falias fragments from Keith's part time job, and I'd be more than happy to invite anyone who wants to come.
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29598
God's Blessing : 4038

Falias Run Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falias Run Help   Falias Run Help I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:16 pm

Ohmygawd Kefka. Anyway I suggest that we all as a guild, spam the ptj for Kefka. I for one have been trying and getting a lot of afkers and bots. So yeah the hardest thing would be the ptj. As for the run I would to help. Rank 9 Thunder really sucks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Jugi155

Jugi155

Prowess Point : 14829
God's Blessing : 18

Falias Run Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falias Run Help   Falias Run Help I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:54 pm

i'll do the ptjs when i got free time after G12, but as for the run, i'll be in as a 3rd Typer, since my thunder is B and absolutely no skills in alchemy. Call me up when your going on the runs, I'm pretty handy at picking things off from groups.
Back to top Go down
Kefka

Kefka

Falias Run Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falias Run Help   Falias Run Help I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:14 am

Here is another incentive to come help out on the runs:

Some Ideals sell for a LOT.

I sold 3m worth of ideals (prizes from the run) today, and I underpriced them by a lot.
I sold two Wave Sweepers for 950k, and they go for 3m each... so I screwed myself there.
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Falias Run Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falias Run Help   Falias Run Help I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:32 am

Yeah I was going to tell you about the one that says (IDEALS) are the best treasure in Falias.
Back to top Go down
Kefka

Kefka

Falias Run Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falias Run Help   Falias Run Help I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:52 pm

Hush hush

Last edited by Kefka on Tue May 03, 2011 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kefka

Kefka

Falias Run Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falias Run Help   Falias Run Help I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:54 pm

No one can know shhh Mad

Last edited by Kefka on Tue May 03, 2011 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Falias Run Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falias Run Help   Falias Run Help I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:15 pm

Lol you are indeed the luckiest <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Falias Run Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falias Run Help   Falias Run Help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falias Run Help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou :: Chou Quest Board-
Jump to: