Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WANTED MEMBERS FOR NEW TEAM FORMED BY ME

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Prowess Point : 15150
God's Blessing : 29

WANTED MEMBERS FOR NEW TEAM FORMED BY ME Empty
PostSubject: WANTED MEMBERS FOR NEW TEAM FORMED BY ME   WANTED MEMBERS FOR NEW TEAM FORMED BY ME I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:45 pm

HELLO everybody I have recently watched the anime Gurren Lagann and IM now inspired to create a team of my own and to be the best i can so i need members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of the positions needed are
[list][*] Healers
Fighters
Some eye candy ;D
A Blacksmith
A Tailor
A Enchanter
A high ranked synthesizer
A high ranked fragmenter
A high ranked Metal extractor
A refiner
Archers
Mages

Also if we get enough members i will also assign ranks to each person (Generals,Chief of Archers, Chief of Fighters,etc)

Finally the Team will be known as Team Laydris Gonjen and we will break the heavans with our might alone. NEVER RUN AWAY, NEVER LOSE HOPE, and NEVER GIVE UP!!!JUST BELIEVE IN THE ME THAT BELIEVES IN YOU, that is our motto.

WANTED MEMBERS FOR NEW TEAM FORMED BY ME Team_l10
Back to top Go down
Kefka

Kefka

Prowess Point : 14500
God's Blessing : 19

PostSubject: Re: WANTED MEMBERS FOR NEW TEAM FORMED BY ME   WANTED MEMBERS FOR NEW TEAM FORMED BY ME I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:23 pm

I want to be the guy who gets all the girls.
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29577
God's Blessing : 4038

PostSubject: Re: WANTED MEMBERS FOR NEW TEAM FORMED BY ME   WANTED MEMBERS FOR NEW TEAM FORMED BY ME I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:53 am

I want to be the loner that comes save you team's butt when they're in trouble w/ the heavens.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15561
God's Blessing : 61

PostSubject: Re: WANTED MEMBERS FOR NEW TEAM FORMED BY ME   WANTED MEMBERS FOR NEW TEAM FORMED BY ME I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:59 am

**レイドリス ゴンジェン

Keep in mind, when you want something in Japanese that can't be found in their language, you write it out in Katakana. For example, English names such as Ben (ベン). Names that definitely can be found in Japanese would be written in Hiragana or Kanji (中野あずさ), rarely it would be in Katakana (ピコハン).
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WANTED MEMBERS FOR NEW TEAM FORMED BY ME   WANTED MEMBERS FOR NEW TEAM FORMED BY ME I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WANTED MEMBERS FOR NEW TEAM FORMED BY ME
Page 1 of 1