Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chokonya - チョコ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chokonya

Chokonya

Prowess Point : 14879
God's Blessing : 3

Chokonya - チョコ Empty
PostSubject: Chokonya - チョコ   Chokonya - チョコ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:02 pm

Chokonya - チョコ Chokop11

Yo~ Im Choko :-D

Birthplace?: I unno.. maybe a forest, er somewhere peacefull.

Gender?: FEMALE!

Race?: Cookie RACE!

FULL Name?: My name is Choko "Tanuki" Yashoto Pyro <-longassnameamiright?

Color-o-choice?: Blue! Blew! And more BLOO!

Weapon(s) of Choice: My ego'd Japanese 1-hander (Gemini), Blue Alchemy Cylinder, Catpawz!

Sexual Preffrence?: hehehehe I like girls cause their cute~ > u <

Measurement?: Hell If I'll tell anyone... Unless you allow me show you. >////< heheh-shotkilled-

Bio-

Is almost completely foreign part of Chou, no blood relations to anyone in the guild. Likes to bard, afk/draw, and just have fun! Most of the time is in between the ages of 14-16. WARNING: Contrary to what her personality may lead to suspect, is very delicate and even weak in some aspects. There are many theories as to how she came to be one of them is the most promenent Human Transmutation. In creation she was put together using parts from human and animal dna the most non-resesive animal trait seem to come from a small raccoon like animal native to Japan called a "Tanuki". Not only does she show the perks of the species but from time to time in strange situations the transmuted animals apendiges (ears/tail/teeth/no fur though) protrude from the body mainly under times of stress. Has a very scientific way of fighting even though she makes it look simple and even unplanned, due to the fact that SHE HATES TO FIGHT. Joined Chou because she think butterflies are pretty and so Fatal Frame.. FIN!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XChokonyaX

Chokonya - チョコ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou :: Chou - Butterfly :: Member Biography-
Jump to: