Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Complete Our Journals

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Prowess Point : 21732
God's Blessing : 538

Complete Our Journals Empty
PostSubject: Complete Our Journals   Complete Our Journals I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:52 am

It looks like the journal are fixed. So, we should, from friday-sunday, spam dungeons to recieve achievements Very Happy starting with alby normal-hardmodes, all difficulty, and work our way to barri. Then, do the shadow missions on all difficulty too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Prowess Point : 15171
God's Blessing : 29

PostSubject: Re: Complete Our Journals   Complete Our Journals I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:29 pm

I know im not in the guild anymore.... but can i please tag along Very Happy?
Back to top Go down
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: Complete Our Journals   Complete Our Journals I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:17 pm

You guys don't seem to be too enthusiastic about this xD Guess me and bro'll just go on ahead with our journals. Soul, ya can tag along, ifya on at the right times when we ARE doing the journals. I hope the Chou Field Day goes better than this OTL
Back to top Go down
Akayame

Akayame

Prowess Point : 14962
God's Blessing : 83

PostSubject: Re: Complete Our Journals   Complete Our Journals I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:10 am

Lol bro I'm all about this. but you know I don't have a lot of time during the week. However, I'm off tomorow! So if I'm on when you do one let me know. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
!xCero

!xCero

Prowess Point : 15150
God's Blessing : 50

PostSubject: Re: Complete Our Journals   Complete Our Journals I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 1:08 am

YAYAYAYAYAYAYA JOURNALS! Whenever you guys are going I can come tag along, help, and get them too.
Back to top Go down
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

PostSubject: Re: Complete Our Journals   Complete Our Journals I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:12 am

bwhahahahaha, aight, these kinda things cant be spammed OTL we'll take it slow and just do it whenever we feel like it xD like we can all do the norms by ourselves, but for hardmodes and peaca's and coil's we doo em together <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complete Our Journals   Complete Our Journals I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complete Our Journals
Page 1 of 1