Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mabinogi Crash on Sunday ~10:30 PST.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jugi155

Jugi155

Prowess Point : 14814
God's Blessing : 18

Mabinogi Crash on Sunday ~10:30 PST. Empty
PostSubject: Mabinogi Crash on Sunday ~10:30 PST.   Mabinogi Crash on Sunday ~10:30 PST. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:43 am

Channels 4 and 1 recently crashed because of possible reasons:

- Some dooshy decided to use a bugle and type in "Free Hebona channel 4!" so ppl overpopulated in too fast of a time frame.

OR

- Because of the rumor that Mari was going to get hacked

So hopefully, since im currently locked out of my char -- I can get back on... and hopefully, I didn't lose everything I had + my characters.

Wish me luck?

P:S -- Might not see me on till later/ My farm is sooooooo effed up now --.--/ and be careful while playing -- These hacking rumors are sometimes true.
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29583
God's Blessing : 4038

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Crash on Sunday ~10:30 PST.   Mabinogi Crash on Sunday ~10:30 PST. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:46 am

Wow, that would really sucks. I work so hard for my stuff. So what exactly are the possibilities when a whole server is being hack? Can they get to anyone's account?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15567
God's Blessing : 61

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Crash on Sunday ~10:30 PST.   Mabinogi Crash on Sunday ~10:30 PST. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:15 am

If this is who I think it is hacking Mari, I don't see why they're wasting their time here. They've hacked Al Queda's website, PlayStation Network and the CIA's public site. Why would they stop to waste time on something as small as a single server in a little known online game?
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Jugi155

Jugi155

Prowess Point : 14814
God's Blessing : 18

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Crash on Sunday ~10:30 PST.   Mabinogi Crash on Sunday ~10:30 PST. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:02 pm

Sokk: The possibilities aren't them just hacking the site and getting into people's individual accounts. It's easier to screw us over by just wiping the mainframe of all our character data.

Piko: Don't forget the massive LoL gaming site to that list... and it's easy. To make the people (players) rage. No more than that.

Good knews is ---- So far, nothing happened. Other than a tiny rollback I got by losing the day's worth of exp. Which I'm okay with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Crash on Sunday ~10:30 PST.   Mabinogi Crash on Sunday ~10:30 PST. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mabinogi Crash on Sunday ~10:30 PST.
Page 1 of 1