Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2ND LINE HUD HOTKEYS ARE BACK! ***UPDATE***

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
!xCero

!xCero

Prowess Point : 15144
God's Blessing : 50

2ND LINE HUD HOTKEYS ARE BACK! ***UPDATE*** Empty
PostSubject: 2ND LINE HUD HOTKEYS ARE BACK! ***UPDATE***   2ND LINE HUD HOTKEYS ARE BACK! ***UPDATE*** I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:02 am

UPDATE: AS OF THE PATCH THAT IMPLEMENTED PORT COBH, THIS FILE DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE 0.o

From 24 + (5x9) + 2 (or 1 if you're a Paladin) + 4 = 75 (74 if Paladin) skill-type-block hotkeys... to 24 + (8x12) = 120 line-type-custom hotkeys... and back to 75 (74)... Evil or Very Mad

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT YOU, TOO, CAN HAVE THE LINE-TYPE-CUSTOM HOTKEYS BACK IF YOU DO SO CHOOSE!!! ALL FOR 4 EASY PAYMENTS OF 249,999 GOLD! (Well... Sort of. More on this later*.)

2ND LINE HUD HOTKEYS ARE BACK! ***UPDATE*** 2nd_li10

SEE THAT?! Very Happy

I found it after reading one of the threads on the Nexon Forums while searching for a way to get these keys back. So here's how you do it:

1) Go to this site...

-->http://www.4shared.com/file/Ypd4Lzsp/Extra_Skill_Bar.html<--

and download the file. I scanned it with Avast! and Malwarebytes and they detected nothing. It is just a ".pack" file used exclusively for the "package" folder for Mabinogi.

2) Place that .pack file into C:\Nexon\Mabinogi\package\. (In general, go to My Computer, open up the Nexon folder, open up the Mabinogi folder, and then open up the package folder. The process may differ for everyone.)

3) Right click the file, and click Properties. Mark the check box to make it "Read-Only".

4) Log in to Mabinogi and check your hotkeys in your options menu to reconfigure them to your heart's content. Note how, for some reason, it won't mess up a few other hotkeys (e.g. hotkey to use HP Potion) like the one Nexon implemented.

(Although for me, I still get the D key as "Move Right" for keyboard movement control upon every log in, but that must be a problem with the keyboard movement coding. I had that from the start of the game update anyway, and still had it after Nexon removed the 2nd line hotkeys. Everything else is absolutely fine.)

5) Enjoy and KICK SOME FOMOR ASS!

*Now you may be thinking about the "Sort of" I said back in the beginning. Well... There IS one catch. You must be mod-less. According to feedback from people who tried it out to the person who got the file, only "clean" clients will be able to make this work. HOWEVER... According to Soul, there IS a mod on mabimods that can bring the hotkeys back again. If you use mods, you can use that method. I am mod-less so I'm afraid I can't really help you if you go on that route.

Source: http://forum.nexon.net/PopTag/forums/thread/7671471.aspx

Last edited by Ceroen on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:01 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29592
God's Blessing : 4038

PostSubject: Re: 2ND LINE HUD HOTKEYS ARE BACK! ***UPDATE***   2ND LINE HUD HOTKEYS ARE BACK! ***UPDATE*** I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:47 am

it wasn't that hard changing 4 keys back to normal...I love the new hot keys. v.v
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
!xCero

!xCero

PostSubject: Re: 2ND LINE HUD HOTKEYS ARE BACK! ***UPDATE***   2ND LINE HUD HOTKEYS ARE BACK! ***UPDATE*** I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Whoooooooooooo~ 2nd line hotkeys are now back if you want them. Check them out!
Back to top Go down
Soulpaladin

Soulpaladin

Prowess Point : 15165
God's Blessing : 29

PostSubject: Re: 2ND LINE HUD HOTKEYS ARE BACK! ***UPDATE***   2ND LINE HUD HOTKEYS ARE BACK! ***UPDATE*** I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:07 pm

There is a mod on mabimods that bring the hotkeys back as well. So you dont have to be modless to have them back
Back to top Go down
TophaScribbles

TophaScribbles

Prowess Point : 14178
God's Blessing : 0

PostSubject: Re: 2ND LINE HUD HOTKEYS ARE BACK! ***UPDATE***   2ND LINE HUD HOTKEYS ARE BACK! ***UPDATE*** I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:00 pm

I love you cero for posting this ;-;!
Back to top Go down
!xCero

!xCero

PostSubject: Re: 2ND LINE HUD HOTKEYS ARE BACK! ***UPDATE***   2ND LINE HUD HOTKEYS ARE BACK! ***UPDATE*** I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:50 am

Ah very nice info Soul. I'll add that in to the main post. Toph, are you still getting problems on getting this to work or are you OK now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2ND LINE HUD HOTKEYS ARE BACK! ***UPDATE***   2ND LINE HUD HOTKEYS ARE BACK! ***UPDATE*** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2ND LINE HUD HOTKEYS ARE BACK! ***UPDATE***
Page 1 of 1