Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Untranslated Spirit Weapon Quest (IMPORTANT)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquasol

Aquasol

Prowess Point : 14377
God's Blessing : 5

Untranslated Spirit Weapon Quest (IMPORTANT) Empty
PostSubject: Untranslated Spirit Weapon Quest (IMPORTANT)   Untranslated Spirit Weapon Quest (IMPORTANT) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:54 am

Until it's fixed later, if you get the untranslated quest, DO NOT, FOR THE LOVE OF NAO, DO IT. DO NOT USE THE KEYWORD. Otherwise, at best you will crash badly and be rolled back a bit. At worst, you'll have to send in a ticket and be unable to play until it's resolved in a patch.
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29601
God's Blessing : 4038

PostSubject: Re: Untranslated Spirit Weapon Quest (IMPORTANT)   Untranslated Spirit Weapon Quest (IMPORTANT) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:11 am

Yeah I quit half way...if I don't talk to Berch Im good...anyway I heard that this quest give you a keyword to transfer your spirit stats to a new spirit weapon...I hope it's as good as it sound in my head lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Aquasol

Aquasol

Prowess Point : 14377
God's Blessing : 5

PostSubject: Re: Untranslated Spirit Weapon Quest (IMPORTANT)   Untranslated Spirit Weapon Quest (IMPORTANT) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:03 pm

Sokkun wrote:
Yeah I quit half way...if I don't talk to Berch Im good...anyway I heard that this quest give you a keyword to transfer your spirit stats to a new spirit weapon...I hope it's as good as it sound in my head lol

Yep, it's that quest. The good news is that 1.) We're getting it! and 2.) It means G15 isn't far off.
Back to top Go down
!xCero

!xCero

Prowess Point : 15153
God's Blessing : 50

PostSubject: Re: Untranslated Spirit Weapon Quest (IMPORTANT)   Untranslated Spirit Weapon Quest (IMPORTANT) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:04 pm

Whoo~ cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Untranslated Spirit Weapon Quest (IMPORTANT)   Untranslated Spirit Weapon Quest (IMPORTANT) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Untranslated Spirit Weapon Quest (IMPORTANT)
Page 1 of 1