Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roulette Bingo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29601
God's Blessing : 4038

Roulette Bingo          Empty
PostSubject: Roulette Bingo    Roulette Bingo          I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:32 pm

Round and round the wheel goes, where it stops, nobody knows!

Visit Caravan Joe near the upgrade stone in Dunbarton. He will give you a bingo sheet that you'll need to fill out over time. Rewards are given out for horizontal and vertical bingos. Of course, the best prize is when you can fill out the entire bingo sheet.

First things first- how do you even fill a spot on your bingo card? It's pretty simple. Every half hour, you will receive a Bingo Coin. Use the coin to bring up the roulette wheel and give 'er a spin! Wherever it stops it will mark a spot on your bingo card. Monsters also have a chance at dropping Bingo Coins.

For completing a vertical or horizontal row, you will receive a Roulette Bingo Gift Box. This item gives out normal basic rewards such as potions. Occasionally you'll get Jester Robes and Bathing Suits. Completing the entire bingo card will give a Roulette Bingo Bonus Gift Box. This box contains even better items, some of them including Mercenary Scrolls, Jester Robe, Toy Arrow, Tow Bow, Toy Hammer, and a Mini Leprechaun Hat.

The Roulette Bingo Event will run through October 12th.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
!xCero

!xCero

Prowess Point : 15153
God's Blessing : 50

PostSubject: Re: Roulette Bingo    Roulette Bingo          I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:37 pm

PERSISTENCE PWNS!

Roulette Bingo          Mabino23

Roulette Bingo          Mabino24

I only got MP50s, Swim Trunks (M), and Swimsuit (F). Cleared a board, so to hell with this event. cheers
Back to top Go down
Aquasol

Aquasol

Prowess Point : 14377
God's Blessing : 5

PostSubject: Re: Roulette Bingo    Roulette Bingo          I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:30 am

From what Wiki listed, within just three boards I've managed to get all of the major prizes, though I should note I also received a flashy polka dot female swimsuit(not listed on there, but not sure if it really stands out as a prize).
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

PostSubject: Re: Roulette Bingo    Roulette Bingo          I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:39 am

Nice new sig <3 I think I've seen that but idk...I want it!
Back to top Go down
Aquasol

Aquasol

PostSubject: Re: Roulette Bingo    Roulette Bingo          I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:30 pm

Whoops, I totally copied the wrong code for my sig. Thought I was using a different pic. Ah well. -w-
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15585
God's Blessing : 61

PostSubject: Re: Roulette Bingo    Roulette Bingo          I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:44 pm

So, I ran Other Alchemists ADV today solo unaware that it was today's daily for Tara. In the end, I had picked up 35 roulette coins and one that the timer gave me partway through the mission.

Roulette Bingo          Mabinogi20111003001

Well... 36 coins later...

Roulette Bingo          Mabinogi20111003002

I don't plan to give up on this event until I get a toy hammer... looks like it's going to take me quite a few OA ADV until I'm done with this event.
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Aquasol

Aquasol

PostSubject: Re: Roulette Bingo    Roulette Bingo          I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm

Don't forget that the origin-point glitch still works, meaning if you transfer back to a channel back and forth from the 6 others, you'll gain extra tokens.

I've started doing this with my boards:

Roulette Bingo          Mabinogi_2011_10_01_005

It's fun watching the server try to keep up when I cash them all in. :B
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15585
God's Blessing : 61

PostSubject: Re: Roulette Bingo    Roulette Bingo          I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:04 pm

This

Roulette Bingo          Mabinogi20111008001

Event

Roulette Bingo          Mabinogi20111008002

Hates

Roulette Bingo          Mabinogi20111008003

My behind...
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

PostSubject: Re: Roulette Bingo    Roulette Bingo          I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:59 pm

I think that event is cheap v.v I still miss you guys w/o the guild list and friend list ;~;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roulette Bingo    Roulette Bingo          I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roulette Bingo
Page 1 of 1