Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire and Frankenstein Character Cards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15576
God's Blessing : 61

Vampire and Frankenstein Character Cards Empty
PostSubject: Vampire and Frankenstein Character Cards   Vampire and Frankenstein Character Cards I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:32 am

Quote :
Halloween Vampire Character Card

I want to suck your blood! Each Halloween Vampire Character Card comes with a Halloween Vampire Suit or Dress, Halloween Vampire Hat or Cap, and Halloween Vampire Boots or Slippers. Adorned with skulls and chains, these costumes give the wearer a deadly charm. The suit comes with a cape and a skull top hat, while the dress, complete with frills and laces, is topped off with a lace ribbon skull cap.

Halloween Frankenstein Character Card

This costume is sure to animate its wearer! Each Halloween Frankenstein Character Card comes with a Halloween Frankenstein Suit or Dress, Halloween Frankenstein Bolt or Wig, and Halloween Frankenstein Boots or Heels. Rise up in these tattered rags and prepare to strike fear into the hearts of your makers!

Upon equipping any of the following armors, you will gain access to a special action that allows you to do the “Undead Shuffle.” This action will cause you to walk – and talk! – Like a zombie.

Halloween Vampire Character Cards and Halloween Frankenstein Character Cards will be available for 3 weeks, from October 26 to November 16, 2011.

Oh man... I was laughing so hard when I saw this. I'm thinking of getting the vampire one so I can run around and yell at people to eat sardines.
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29592
God's Blessing : 4038

PostSubject: Re: Vampire and Frankenstein Character Cards   Vampire and Frankenstein Character Cards I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:13 pm

I don't get it...why sardines?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15576
God's Blessing : 61

PostSubject: Re: Vampire and Frankenstein Character Cards   Vampire and Frankenstein Character Cards I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Disgaea 4, the main character, Valvatorez, is a vampire with an odd obsession over sardines and promises.
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire and Frankenstein Character Cards   Vampire and Frankenstein Character Cards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire and Frankenstein Character Cards
Page 1 of 1