Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tent Hacking

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15582
God's Blessing : 61

Tent Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Tent Hacking   Tent Hacking I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:09 pm

While it hasn't quite happened to me, this seems to have happened to other people. Apparently, a hack is going about the server like a bad epidemic where you can be forcefully summoned into a tent where the people inside it can do the equivalent of having-their-way with you. People have reported being stripped bare of any equipped items including personalized equipment and even spirit weapons. Others have reported being black-robed.
Until Nexon takes action against this, stay off of Mabi. This is not a request, this is an order.
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29598
God's Blessing : 4038

Tent Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tent Hacking   Tent Hacking I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:19 pm

Wow I was wondering what the fuss was about this time. Thx for the warning. It was kind of hard to get information when the chat servers are all down.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Tent Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tent Hacking   Tent Hacking I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:44 pm

Meh I went on an alt to warn people.
Back to top Go down
Kit-Kat

Kit-Kat

Prowess Point : 16571
God's Blessing : 70

Tent Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tent Hacking   Tent Hacking I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:12 pm

Awesome.. but I havent logged on at all today, glad i didn't. Happy New Year guys.<3
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Tent Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tent Hacking   Tent Hacking I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:34 am

Happy New Year ! Lets live another happy year <3
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

Tent Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tent Hacking   Tent Hacking I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:32 pm

Hello Players,
Given the recent malicious activity that has been taking place in-game, it is with much disappointment that we announce that we will take the Mabinogi game service offline temporarily while we work to remedy these issues.

The service will go down at 6:45 PM Pacific Standard Time, Saturday, December 31, 2011 / 9:45 PM Eastern Standard Time, Saturday, December 31, 2011.

At this point, we do not have a specific time for the service to re-open.

Please do know that we do not make this decision lightly. In light of all the tickets and forum posts (which we do read) of this malicious activity, we feel that we have no choice but to take the game down in order to prevent any further malicious action.

We are working on this and want to make sure that when the game service is brought back up, that this issue is addressed and fixed and that we can get YOU back to your game service and with ALL the items that you had in place before this malicious activity started to take place.

We sincerely thank all of YOU, our honest players, who simply want a fun game experience, with keeping the Mabinogi Community one of the best around. And we will work to get you back into the game so that all you need to worry about is which quest you want to complete next.

Thank you for your time.

- The Mabinogi Staff -

Good to hear that from them, and I wish them the best of luck. As for the rest of you, I hope you guys escaped the storm like I did and are enjoying the first day of the new year <3
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Tent Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tent Hacking   Tent Hacking I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:55 am

I hate the chance of the roll back though. I wasted 4 hours getting my character "pre-explore" artifacts, which after rebirth got him to exploration level 20 v.v I would hate to do that again.
Back to top Go down
Aquasol

Aquasol

Prowess Point : 14374
God's Blessing : 5

Tent Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tent Hacking   Tent Hacking I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:00 pm

If it ever returns, there are three preventative methods you can use.

1.) Stay in housing. You cannot be summoned in housing at all.

2.) Keep a skill loaded at all times.

3.) Don't have campfire skill.
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

Tent Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tent Hacking   Tent Hacking I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:08 pm

Some people say you can't be summoned while trading too. So if you just pick up a backpack, you should be good.
Back to top Go down
!xCero

!xCero

Prowess Point : 15150
God's Blessing : 50

Tent Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tent Hacking   Tent Hacking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:37 am

Huh... I was at my uncles' place the whole time while this happened. I came back to log on a minute to tend farm really quickly but saw all the commotion at the official site. Pretty crazy stuff.

Apparently a person on the official forums said that a certain mod (sounds game-breaking, if you know the name don't say it here so Google or other search engines don't list our beloved forums as a potential search result) made these problems possible, but that wasn't the intent of it. Other people got a hold of it and were able to wreak this havoc because of how it works.

Time to continue working on a USB Loader for my PS2. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Tent Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tent Hacking   Tent Hacking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:52 am

What is a USB loader for the ps2?
Back to top Go down
!xCero

!xCero

Prowess Point : 15150
God's Blessing : 50

Tent Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tent Hacking   Tent Hacking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:15 pm

A USB Loader for PS2 is a program that lets you run PS2 games from a USB flash/thumb drive instead of a disk. It also works for other region games, like Japanese-only stuff (e.g. Tales of Symphonia for the PS2, which is only in Japanese). I've been trying to make it work, and I think I have a way but it takes up a lot of space for a USB drive. I got one game installed on a USB and it used up 5.86 GB of the 8 GB total. I'm just gonna try Swap Magic so I can use burned disks.

There is also a USB Loader for the Wii. My uncle and I visited his friend's home and he showed me it. He had a bunch of Japanese-only games and other games not released officially in U.S. on it.

Examples: That other cord on the right side of the PS2 is the cable connecting to the USB/computer storage (the left being the controller of course).

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tent Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tent Hacking   Tent Hacking I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tent Hacking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou :: Mabinogi Events and Notices-
Jump to: