Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Piko the Defensive Mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15582
God's Blessing : 61

Piko the Defensive Mage Empty
PostSubject: Piko the Defensive Mage   Piko the Defensive Mage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:40 pm

Well, at the moment, I'm a warrior destiny hoping to get WM to R5 (going to be so much easier if and when Nexon resolves the entry into Tara issue) and Defense to R1, but after these three weeks are up, I'm hopping aboard the mage bandwagon to do something a little different.

Nobody EVER trains magic shields due to the little times we have to use it; however, that does not make it entirely useless. Imagine our next Peaca run and the boss manages to FB us. R1 fire shield will greatly reduce the damage and we won't all be murdered. Apply this to other situations like going wyvern hunting. As the shield rank increases in rank, the duration and the strength of the shield improve.

Really just asking for support here, ran the math and it's going to cost 702 ap... but with riches aplenty: an additional 60 mp after hitting r1 with all 4 shields and 36 will. Not going to be easy given the optimal training methods (wyverns orz), but all in the name of improving how we can perform in battle.
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29598
God's Blessing : 4038

Piko the Defensive Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piko the Defensive Mage   Piko the Defensive Mage I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:59 am

I fully support you. Cant wait to see you master all those shield skill.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88

Piko the Defensive Mage
Page 1 of 1