Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infiltrating Tara

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29571
God's Blessing : 4038

Infiltrating Tara Empty
PostSubject: Infiltrating Tara   Infiltrating Tara I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:33 am

Who here can get into Tara? If you can awesome post it here~
If you know anyone who can enter Tara also, ask them to make you a Returned Coupon at Sinead's Place so I can become a Royal Alchemist.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Prowess Point : 21705
God's Blessing : 538

Infiltrating Tara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating Tara   Infiltrating Tara I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:40 am

My laptop died...well now I get to buy a new one...That laptop lasted on Mabinogi for 2 years...
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Infiltrating Tara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating Tara   Infiltrating Tara I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:42 am

Oopps forgot to log out of Bro's account. Very Happy Anyway My pc screen is black and nothing will load. I check and scour the interent for resoulutions and found some good lead...I tried it and it work and my pc died again...anyway I will have a new pc in 4-5 days or even 7-10 days.
Back to top Go down
!xCero

!xCero

Prowess Point : 15123
God's Blessing : 50

Infiltrating Tara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating Tara   Infiltrating Tara I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:49 pm

Sokkun wrote:
Oopps forgot to log out of Bro's account. Very Happy Anyway My pc screen is black and nothing will load. I check and scour the interent for resoulutions and found some good lead...I tried it and it work and my pc died again...anyway I will have a new pc in 4-5 days or even 7-10 days.

Dude you guys should send this info in to Nexon via support ticket to give those dumb basses a heads up. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Infiltrating Tara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating Tara   Infiltrating Tara I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:08 am

Yeah I should...my pc died while I was trying to get into Tail man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Infiltrating Tara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating Tara   Infiltrating Tara I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infiltrating Tara
Page 1 of 1