Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YES THIS IS GOING TO BE MY ULTIMATE CLASS!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29598
God's Blessing : 4038

YES THIS IS GOING TO BE MY ULTIMATE CLASS! Empty
PostSubject: YES THIS IS GOING TO BE MY ULTIMATE CLASS!   YES THIS IS GOING TO BE MY ULTIMATE CLASS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:15 am

GUNNER!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Tyri

Prowess Point : 12578
God's Blessing : 0

PostSubject: Re: YES THIS IS GOING TO BE MY ULTIMATE CLASS!   YES THIS IS GOING TO BE MY ULTIMATE CLASS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:53 am

lol I heard it's going to be based on STR and INT...apparently it's magic or mana bullets or something, not sure...
Back to top Go down
Epic

Epic

Prowess Point : 12836
God's Blessing : 12

PostSubject: Re: YES THIS IS GOING TO BE MY ULTIMATE CLASS!   YES THIS IS GOING TO BE MY ULTIMATE CLASS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 4:31 pm

Dang XD
Reminds me of RO... :F

Gonna do event for this fo sho *~*
Back to top Go down
!xCero

!xCero

Prowess Point : 15150
God's Blessing : 50

PostSubject: Re: YES THIS IS GOING TO BE MY ULTIMATE CLASS!   YES THIS IS GOING TO BE MY ULTIMATE CLASS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:56 pm

You guys made it sound so cool in the guild chat.... This looks like utter shxt scratch. Nearly no stun at all for it's attacks minus the skills... It looks like a Fighter, but long-ranged style.
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

PostSubject: Re: YES THIS IS GOING TO BE MY ULTIMATE CLASS!   YES THIS IS GOING TO BE MY ULTIMATE CLASS! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:48 am

The guy doesn't know how to use it.
Back to top Go down
!xCero

!xCero

Prowess Point : 15150
God's Blessing : 50

PostSubject: Re: YES THIS IS GOING TO BE MY ULTIMATE CLASS!   YES THIS IS GOING TO BE MY ULTIMATE CLASS! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:13 pm

I still looked up the current status of the Gunner and they're still not very impressive. Normal shots don't stun and 10 STR or INT = only 2 max dmg. The strongest skill is only 500% multiplier with a 6 second cooldown and the current guns (those dual wield handguns/pistols) might only be as strong as a fully upgraded HLB at best, or a bit weaker... The other skills are more than 6 second cooldown except for Reload, which is about 3-4 seconds after r9...

We'll have to see how this class gets tweaked here and there during and after testing. Are there anymore videos that shed more light on gunners? My search on YouTube only had this video, someone playing the destiny tutorial, and a short skill demo.
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

PostSubject: Re: YES THIS IS GOING TO BE MY ULTIMATE CLASS!   YES THIS IS GOING TO BE MY ULTIMATE CLASS! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:37 am

This skill is perfect w/ fighter skill. After a few combos....tumble out of the way and shoot out and back into fighter combo....DEVIL MAY CRY STYLE!
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Prowess Point : 12399
God's Blessing : 0

PostSubject: Re: YES THIS IS GOING TO BE MY ULTIMATE CLASS!   YES THIS IS GOING TO BE MY ULTIMATE CLASS! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:42 am

There is a gunner skill that works similar to tumble...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YES THIS IS GOING TO BE MY ULTIMATE CLASS!   YES THIS IS GOING TO BE MY ULTIMATE CLASS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YES THIS IS GOING TO BE MY ULTIMATE CLASS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou :: Mabinogi Events and Notices-
Jump to: