Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Urn opening tonight!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15582
God's Blessing : 61

Urn opening tonight! Empty
PostSubject: Urn opening tonight!   Urn opening tonight! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:24 pm

Hey guys, remember back in the spring wind gacha where I opened a p-butt ton of gacha and gave away stuff I didn't like? WELL IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN.

Tonight, I have 6 summoning urns at my disposal in search of a royal crystal wing bow or something I can trade for it. Anything I get that is not a royal crystal wing bow or something I can trade for it is a giveaway! At 8 pm EST, I will announce where the summonings will be. At 8:30 pm EST, the summonings shall begin. I will only give items away to those attending and making an effort to fight what gets summoned (unless it's a wimpy boss that somebody just 1 hit smashes). DON'T MISS OUT!!
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/

Urn opening tonight!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou :: Mabinogi Events and Notices-
Jump to: