Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Am Going To Quit/Be Inactive.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
!xCero

!xCero

Prowess Point : 15150
God's Blessing : 50

I Am Going To Quit/Be Inactive. Empty
PostSubject: I Am Going To Quit/Be Inactive.   I Am Going To Quit/Be Inactive. I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:33 pm

Yeah... just what the title says. Mabi just isn't... enjoyable for me anymore. Maybe if Nexon and DevCat take drastic steps to nearly completely overhaul the game to meet modern standards or even beyond, rebalance and really polish up all of the newer (post-G13) and older (pre-G13) content, keep certain things that kill a game ("power creep" and "spectacle creep" and severe lack of player-to-environment immersion) in check, and actually have an efficient client that doesn't crash 5 times per game session for many of the customers, then I'll come back.

I'll still be around on the forum, movie nights, and sometimes Skype. All my chars will still be in guild for the off chance I log in for chatting or something. My homestead and all the stuff inside, like herbs and the alchemy ovens, will be open for everyone so make yourselves feel at home.

BUT... I will leave you all with some last screenshots of me, and then some videos by a channel named "Extra Credits" on YouTube to explain in part what I meant with those terms mentioned above. These videos are not me trying to convince you to quit Mabi too, by any means. If Mabi is fun for you, then no reason to stop playing.

I Am Going To Quit/Be Inactive. 02_hel11

I Am Going To Quit/Be Inactive. 04_ssm11

I Am Going To Quit/Be Inactive. 05_ssm11

I Am Going To Quit/Be Inactive. 06_wc_10

I Am Going To Quit/Be Inactive. 03_sal10

I Am Going To Quit/Be Inactive. 01_b_m10

Quest Design 1

Quest Design 2

Power Creep

Spectacle Creep

Difference in Scale vs. Kind

Balancing for Skill

Perfect Imbalance

Last edited by !xCero on Tue May 06, 2014 12:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akayame

Akayame

Prowess Point : 14962
God's Blessing : 83

PostSubject: Re: I Am Going To Quit/Be Inactive.   I Am Going To Quit/Be Inactive. I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:38 am

It's always good to take breaks and while I selfishly hope you'll be back in a while, I'll understand if you dont.

Either way I hope we can stay in touch ; )
Back to top Go down
Pikochu

Pikochu

Prowess Point : 15582
God's Blessing : 61

PostSubject: Re: I Am Going To Quit/Be Inactive.   I Am Going To Quit/Be Inactive. I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 5:59 pm

I'll be hoping you return someday, but have fun doing whatever you plan to do now. We'll do a 1 hour run of peaca int when you come back >:'3
Back to top Go down
http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Am Going To Quit/Be Inactive.   I Am Going To Quit/Be Inactive. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Am Going To Quit/Be Inactive.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou :: Chou Attendance-
Jump to: