Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.
Chou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chou Rejuvenation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Prowess Point : 21696
God's Blessing : 538

Chou Rejuvenation Empty
PostSubject: Chou Rejuvenation   Chou Rejuvenation I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 5:58 pm

I feel like Chou has lost its allure, aside from inactive members and we'll a lot of other things but the main point is, the easiest way to clean up Chou is to come up with a new Guild name and have the active members join and attempt to be on more. So Once everyone reads this is like everyone to come up with 5 possible guild names and we'll vote.
Back to top Go down
!xCero

!xCero

Prowess Point : 15114
God's Blessing : 50

Chou Rejuvenation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chou Rejuvenation   Chou Rejuvenation I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:52 pm

Although I don't play anymore (but still do check these forums and Nexon forums here and there), I can pop in some names.

1) Esoterics
2) Effulgence
3) Luster (or Lustre)
4) Bastion
5) Focalize

I somewhat feel like a contributor to the guild inactivity after I stopped playing anyways. I know that I was highly active member and know what happens when active/key members of a small group split up due to various circumstances. But hey, you know, we can all hit up Skype sometime. Or Discord if you guys caught on to that. Maybe play some Cards Against Humanity online (called "Pretend You're Xyzzy").
Back to top Go down
Sokkun
Admin
Sokkun

Prowess Point : 29562
God's Blessing : 4038

Chou Rejuvenation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chou Rejuvenation   Chou Rejuvenation I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 1:43 am

Cero we need other ways to keep in touch with you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
Klarrann
Admin
Klarrann

Prowess Point : 21696
God's Blessing : 538

Chou Rejuvenation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chou Rejuvenation   Chou Rejuvenation I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 12:31 pm

Well, we had to grow up some time. But the key members/most active members no longer being active is definitely a contributor, but ultimately, definitely being arrogant here but would you expect anything less? THE LEADER BEING INACTIVE. I still check in from time to time, do a bit of farming and commercing etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chou Rejuvenation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chou Rejuvenation   Chou Rejuvenation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chou Rejuvenation
Page 1 of 1